Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (scar13)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-21-2007, 12:51 PM Reply   
So I got my walzer, but I am guessing my wake is a little small perhaps? It seems slow to me, but im sure its my wake

Currently I have a 400 in the rear 1100 in the center and 200 on the left seat and 200 on the left nose. Geberally go about 11 - 12 mph and I have tried to clean it up some what. Anyone got any other thoughts?

My Hyperlite and 2 real surf boards ai generally never a have a issue with never using the rope. But then again on my fastersurf board a Rocco custom its a little work to stay in there.
Old     (nickypoo)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-22-2007, 8:15 AM Reply   
Slow? Man, I've had a couple of good sessions out on mine now and I can't believe how fast it is. My biggest issue has been foot placement. I'm having to get used to having my feet all the way back on the board. Of course, my "fast" board was an old 5'6" Landlock with a set of 1.1 A-wings so...

The weighting you have listed seems kinda strange. What boat? 1100 in the center? If those numbers are correct, I would guess your a little light in rear. Have you tried moving the 200 in front to the rear?
Old     (scar13)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-22-2007, 8:47 AM Reply   
Yeah its my boat at the front of the wavke Its so fast Im on my rear to slowit down.

A supra 21v, Im goign to try 750 in the rear locker this week.

Another boat where I was letting alot of people demo it ( walzer board ) saturday had NO issues they were all over it! I didnt get a chance to ride that boat due to the amount of people wanting to demo.

shrug Ill be fixing my boat wavke issue's this week if it will stop raining.
Old     (nickypoo)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-23-2007, 10:23 AM Reply   
750 in the back sounds like it should make a nice wake. Once you get it dialed in, your gonna have a great time on the Walzer. Since getting a taste for how this board rides, I'm really starting to rethink what is possible behind my boat and what I need to do to get it done. Good luck this weekend.
Old     (billthom)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-23-2007, 12:41 PM Reply   
Yeah put the 750 back there too, with the 1100 up the middle, and the 200 to mellow things out, you should be good.

What about your wakeplate...what were you set at?
Old     (scar13)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-23-2007, 1:00 PM Reply   
I set the plate depending on how many extra people I have in teh boat generally about 1/4 up to half up.