Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old     (brody)      Join Date: Jul 2006       12-22-2006, 9:28 PM Reply   
I can go w2w ts and hs, and do the basic grabs. Also I am able to do 180's both ways. It feels like I am stuck in a rut and don't know what to do next. I just got "The Book" Base Inverts for Christmas which will help, and can do a lot on a trampoline: Spins, flips, even a whirlybird. Just wondering what next?
Old     (devast8r)      Join Date: Dec 2006       12-24-2006, 5:50 PM Reply   
i am kinda at the same spot as you are but i cant go w2w ts im so close but i dont get much air any tips i did a tantrum i landed it on 3rd try but up my ankle so i have to wait till i go again this is how i learned the tantrum go to google vids and type in wakeboarding tricks and then go to the 3 page and it will say intermediate tricks
Old     (brody)      Join Date: Jul 2006       12-24-2006, 6:03 PM Reply   
Thanks that will help, to bad I can't go riding for a while, I would if I could, but I havn't gotten a chance. Hopefully this week if i'm lucky, and if I do, I'll defineatly try it. I hope I don't SCREW up my ankles.(better word)
Old     (devast8r)      Join Date: Dec 2006       12-24-2006, 7:07 PM Reply   
shur thing but whats your tips for toe side
Old     (brody)      Join Date: Jul 2006       12-24-2006, 8:13 PM Reply   
Okay,
This is a tip I got from a thread I made for help:

You cut out, then you go towards the wake with a strong edge. You have your handle close to your body and right above your stomach. Make sure that you don't let the boat pull you over. For practice you might want to shorten your regular rope length and than move up until you feel comfortable at your regular length. I'll try to find the link for the instructions i got. Mine arn't that good.