Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    bigdtx            04-09-2010, 10:48 AM Reply   
Coming down at 7:00am Sunday Morning CST.

http://www.dallasnews.com/s/dws/phot...texas_stadium/
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-09-2010, 12:41 PM Reply   
Yeah...I drove past it last weekend. I don't see why they couldn't reutilize for something else. Indoor cable park?!?
Old    bigdtx            04-11-2010, 8:51 AM Reply   
Sniff...

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...ion.cnn?hpt=C2
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-12-2010, 10:29 AM Reply   
my college buddies and I have been going to 1 Cowboy game a year together for the past 17 years. I got a call from them Saturday saying that they were driving in from Lubbock. They sais that we were going to the implosion, even if they had to drag me. I'm glad that I went. We got there at !:30a.m. and had front row "seats". That means that our car was as close as if could get and no others cars obstructed our view. They started blaring music through out the entire area at 2 and never stopped. It was 1 big block party till the thing was over at 7:20 or so Sunday morning. Good times for sure!
Old     (WakeboardNJ)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-12-2010, 11:23 AM Reply   
They don't get 40 years of use out of a Football stadium....but they get 80+ years out of a highway bridge?