Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 01, 2004

Old     (crazy55)      Join Date: Apr 2004       04-23-2004, 2:49 PM Reply   
besides the Byerlys can anybody suggest some good bindings that require a real knees bent style of riding. Thanks
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-23-2004, 3:03 PM Reply   
Parks are also designed with a nice bend if you like to ride that way.
Old     (paulsmith)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-23-2004, 3:29 PM Reply   
Yeah, I went from Byerlys to Parks and was happy with the transition. Both are forward leaning. I've been trying to roll my knees forward more lately and it's been helping, especially with toeside.
Old     (crazy55)      Join Date: Apr 2004       04-23-2004, 3:34 PM Reply   
Thanks for the info ill have to give the Parks a try. Does anybody know of any other brands that have bindings that compare to the Parks and Byerlys. Thanks
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       04-23-2004, 4:24 PM Reply   
Bump. I'd like to know too. I am about to buy a new set of Byerlys unless I can find another pair that fit better. (Byerlys fit perfectly so it's going to be tough!)

I didn't notice the forward lean in the Parks when I tried them. It just seemed like that had very little support.

(Message edited by Blabel on April 23, 2004)
Old     (cramey)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-23-2004, 6:22 PM Reply   
transit
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       04-23-2004, 6:27 PM Reply   
Didn't like them. Fit like Belmonts too much. Greeaaaat footbed though.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-23-2004, 10:32 PM Reply   
Nice PRS1's have quite a lot of foward lean & you don't need soap to get them on or off. They are a very cool binding. I can't really ride HL bindings because my foot always moves forward on the footbed, the PRS1's have a snowboard style ratchet system which holds your heel back in really well.

Oh and if you demo them take the stiffeners out of the back of them, they are much better without.

(Message edited by ralph on April 23, 2004)
Old     (crazy55)      Join Date: Apr 2004       04-24-2004, 3:49 PM Reply   
I ride the PRS1's now and love them, I was just thinking about trying out some different ones though. I'll have to try them without the stiffeners in. Thanks for the advice.