Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-01-2007, 10:10 PM Reply   
wow.

i'm curious. would you guys be as bitter as you are now had she not posted it in the "buns" thread? had she started a thread in non-wake stating exactly what she said in the "buns" thread, would you be so livid as to call her a douchebag?

for some reason, i think not.
Old     (seanmcd)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-02-2007, 6:10 AM Reply   
Joe, speaking only for myself, it had nothing to do with what thread she hijacked.....

What got me so worked up was how she compromised the privacy of a members family in order to make her lame point.

Especially when there are other much less intrusive ways to make the same point.

Again, you don't need to walk into my house and steal my damn TV just to tell me that my door is unlocked.

I mean, although the bun threads are great fun, its not like there aren't billions of other pictures of girls ass's to see on the internet. (Although not many are as nice as Greg's wife....)

Sean
Old     (rvh3)      Join Date: Jul 2003       06-02-2007, 7:59 AM Reply   
Upload
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-02-2007, 9:03 AM Reply   
Joe - It's not where "she" posted, it's how and what "she" did.

UR Loser...Stalker. Get some help.

Those worried about bikini pics on the the thread/web, ask yourselves why women wear stuff like that anyway? To get attention, right? Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong with us enjoying the pics either. Don't think that anyone in those images objected to having her picture taken. If you still have a problem with that, don't let your wives/daughters have their picture taken like that. Don't let them dress or act like that. Here, this should make you feel better...

Upload

My wife enjoys wearing bikinis, and has no problem having her picture taken like that. I wouldn't dream of telling her not to wear something like that, even if I wanted to. I'm sure that my daughter will be wearing bikinis as she gets older, and as long as she uses common sense, I will have no problem with someone snapping a picture of her. I would much rather have someone appreciate her beauty, both inner and outer than (see image above) as a subservant that can be purchased.

Should be concerned with people like UR Loser, stalkers, people who put up web cams in women's restrooms/changing rooms, not this suff here (bun threads).

(Message edited by socalwakepunk on June 02, 2007)
Old    sealyon.net            06-02-2007, 1:06 PM Reply   
I agree with grant
Old     (ryan27r)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-02-2007, 9:00 PM Reply   
Sean I completely agree. I did laugh though when you said: "And there is no need to go 'searching' for my info UR LESSON, it is all right there in my profile. Including my profession.... No worries."

Then your occupation surprised me.
Old     (phantom5815)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-02-2007, 9:38 PM Reply   
I wear certain style of bikinis for me, not for you boys to oogle. I also like a good natural tan sans tan lines as well.

I dress the way I do is for my confidence, not for affirmation from the opposite sex.
As Pink would say " I'm not here for your entertainment"

Someone had the balls to post a warning and all you people can do is bash and accuse.
By all the negative responses that have been posted to said person, you should considered yourselves forewarned and hopefully none of this will occur. Now you can't say you weren't warned and informed.

(Message edited by phantom5815 on June 02, 2007)
Old     (seanmcd)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-03-2007, 7:28 AM Reply   
Phantom.....I am sorry, but what was your point?? I read it 5 times, and still don't get it.

Someone had the balls to post a warning and all you people can do is bash and accuse.
By all the negative responses that have been posted to said person, you should considered yourselves forewarned and hopefully none of this will occur. Now you can't say you weren't warned and informed.

None of what won't occur? Stealing other people's pictures and posting them without permission? Is that what won't occur?

What should I be 'forewarned' about?

And what does any of that have to do with the reason you wear a bikini?

Sorry, I tried to understand, but you make it difficult.

Sean
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-03-2007, 8:10 AM Reply   
phantom309 has rolled into the station and nobodies drivin'

no tan lines? just for my confidence? come on right there you are revealing your "need" to be looked at and admired by men...blond, i take it...
Old     (phantom5815)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-03-2007, 8:46 AM Reply   
Yep you're just soooo right about me being blonde (that's the proper spelling mind you).

Sometimes it takes the ability to see beyond the thong for some people to understand.

(Message edited by phantom5815 on June 03, 2007)
Old     (ryan27r)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-03-2007, 9:36 AM Reply   
UR lesson I lost my address and do not know how to get home can you look it up for me?
Old     (lztat573)      Join Date: May 2007       06-03-2007, 10:45 AM Reply   
Phantom, I don’t agree with you. The radio station I listen to had this debate and it came out that if the opposite sex was not around why wood you care about what you look like. You do what you do because you want to look good for someone else, weather you want to admit to it or not, you do. Both M & F came to that conclusion. And I might add their were females that started out with the way you stated you fill about it then changed there opinion. If their was no one else around would you care? If no then you just changed you mind.
Old    catfishh            06-03-2007, 1:12 PM Reply   
Can someone tell me what exactly Urlesson did? I understand she posted some pic, but what was the big deal..I have been reading all these threads and I have no idea what anyone is talking about. Thanks.
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       06-03-2007, 1:34 PM Reply   
Jeff,
You really dont want to know. This whole thing has been blown of proportion on both sides.
Unless you like soap opra's dont even bother.
Old     (cwb_fooguitarlz)      Join Date: Nov 2006       06-03-2007, 1:40 PM Reply   
^^^ agreed ^^^

it wouldn't bother me if this thread was deleted. I've been refreshing this same page almost for the last hour.

i guess we know that everyones got everyones back. haha

(Message edited by cwb_fooguitarlz on June 03, 2007)
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-03-2007, 5:36 PM Reply   
blond? blonde?
your face your thong whats the difference?
isn't pink an entertainer?
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       06-03-2007, 7:06 PM Reply   
Tack, that pick should be URlesson's profile pic!
Old     (knarbar)      Join Date: Nov 2006       06-04-2007, 9:04 AM Reply   
Please somebody help me do you think you could grab the other side of UR shoulders and see if we can get that head outta her ass and wait theres more people over there that agree with her. I know there a bit of a joke, but we cant let them suffocate with there heads in there
Old     (aquahawk)      Join Date: Feb 2005       06-07-2007, 11:31 PM Reply   
Upload
Old     (ronnyboy27)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-08-2007, 7:50 AM Reply   
Aqua hawk that is awesome.
Old    00wakesetter            06-08-2007, 10:38 AM Reply   
Upload
Old    00wakesetter            06-08-2007, 10:40 AM Reply   
Life is too short to be this stressed out.. Take a couple of deep breathes, go out get a set in and relax.
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-08-2007, 10:43 AM Reply   
That is a good one Kyle. :-)
Old    00wakesetter            06-08-2007, 12:07 PM Reply   
This thread is almost as bad as the paris hilton coverage about her getting out of jail.

WORTHLESS!!!
Old    00wakesetter            06-08-2007, 12:32 PM Reply   
Sometimes it takes the ability to see beyond the thong for some people to understand.

HAHAHAHAHAH DONT BLAME THE WANG!
Old     (ironcross25)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-11-2007, 5:24 AM Reply   
exactly.
well put Kyle well put.