Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Kane)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-04-2010, 4:08 AM Reply   
Hi all
I just got offered a sweet deal on a pair of barely used Watson LTD, only problem is they are size 9-10, I wear a 10 - 10.5 shoe (depends on the manufacturer).
I can get my foot into the bindings but they are very tight. I'm guessing they'll be pretty painful at the end of a full set.
My question is do they pack out much? Or will I have to turn them down?

I'd apprciate any help. Thanks
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-04-2010, 6:14 AM Reply   
Give them a try.Casing the wake might be rough if they are real tight in the toes.Your toes kind of smash into the closed toe.You never know tighter might be better cause there is no slop in the boot for your foot to move in.I have 10--11 LTDs and wear a 10.5 and they are a little sloppy in the length,so those might work good for you.Try 'em out,I love mine.

Last edited by wakebrdjay; 08-04-2010 at 6:20 AM.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-04-2010, 6:17 AM Reply   
i had some for a year and couldn't get any extra room .
Old     (bmr82)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-04-2010, 6:28 AM Reply   
I have had mine since May. I wear size 10-11.5 shoe depending on brand. My bindings are 11-12 and they fit perfect and have not budged on room.
Old     (Preston)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-04-2010, 8:50 PM Reply   
If it is that sweet of a deal, then pick them up and try them out for little while (enough time for them to break in to your foot). If they are not working out for you, turn around and sell for the same price you got them for. With closed toe, I think it's better to nice and snug vs a little extra room. That extra room alows your foot to slide just enough to jam you toes. Most boots will pack out about 1/2 a size so I think you'll be good.

Oh, I have size 11 feet and ride the size 10 2010 Ronix Frank boots. They were a little squished for the first day of riding, but now they fit PERFECT!!!

Last edited by Preston; 08-04-2010 at 8:52 PM.
Old    LiquidForceWake            08-11-2010, 11:03 AM Reply   
give em a try.. they will stretch a little bit, but not a ton!
Old     (Cajun_Misfit)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-12-2010, 1:21 PM Reply   
I have those bindings and im telling you they will NOT loosen up... I wear a 10 shoe and i wear my bindings super loose to stay comfortable. On the other hand i have another pair of the 10-11s i have to have pretty tight to keep from coming off. If they are uncomfortable now they wont get much better... Sorry to bear bad news