Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       05-03-2010, 7:27 PM Reply   
Cool day in tampa with the dudez.
fun shreddin , progression session odub coming soon with the same line up of shredderz. till then, enjoy!

from Norbi Vasko on Vimeo.

Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-03-2010, 7:35 PM Reply   
Cool, thanks Norbi
Old     (jasonmurray12)      Join Date: Oct 2009       05-03-2010, 7:38 PM Reply   
Great stuff!
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       05-03-2010, 9:48 PM Reply   
loved it, needed some fresh ideas for the rails
Old     (Luker)      Join Date: Feb 2010       05-04-2010, 6:08 AM Reply   
Yeah dawg We had such a rad time Norbi... stoked we got to chill so much this trip. Alex was gettin super creative with those wrapped hits and AJ always kills it. Preash you puttin my back 450 in there

See you soon homie!
Old     (jessemitchell)      Join Date: Feb 2009       05-04-2010, 7:20 AM Reply   
sick vid, kinda dissapointed we didnt get to meet the girls which was promised earlier in the video so got really let down and depressed when it was over
Old     (jps912)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-04-2010, 7:27 AM Reply   
Nice vid as usual Norbi
Old     (Luker)      Join Date: Feb 2010       05-04-2010, 7:33 AM Reply   
Haha... they were chillin in the background shot. I think they may have a cameo in the OWC edit that should be out shortly.... soooo stay tuned!
Old     (pnichols)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-04-2010, 7:50 AM Reply   
For some reason, I like the rail videos more, when you can hear the boards hitting, and sliding on the rails. Weird...huh?
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       05-04-2010, 8:42 AM Reply   
thanks Luker! for sure
yeah jesse just stay strong cause I have a very nice shot of them coming up in the owc progression session video.
thanks Paul!
and yeah, I enjoy this style of rail videos way more too. Hearing the rails and the water with the board just makes me feel like Im that much closer to the action.
Im gonna definitely keep it up.
Just got done with AJ racinellis video. some tampa some boat.
uploading it soon!
Old     (bbsxkills)      Join Date: Dec 2008       05-04-2010, 9:01 AM Reply   
hahahah now you got haley all nervous. we're all stoked to see the new stuff you edit like a mad man.
Old     (benbuchholz)      Join Date: Oct 2009       05-04-2010, 10:05 AM Reply   
I gotta go with best rail vid yet. and AJ straight up kills on the cable. Usually I'm not a fan of reverts but he puts so much style on his that I actually think they look really cool, how he just pops off the tail so fast. And hittin the rails wrapped, so creative. Nice job norbi as always
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       05-04-2010, 11:48 AM Reply   
yeya! Aj kills it for sure. just check out his latest vid I just got done with a few hours ago:

from Norbi Vasko on Vimeo.