Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       10-10-2010, 10:15 PM Reply   
I've been looking for a good obrien sticker to put on the back window of my truck. But here in Arizona we dont even have an Obrien dealer and online I havent been able to find a decent one, really let alone any. So does anyone know where I can some decent looking Obrien decals?
Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       10-11-2010, 5:00 AM Reply   
good. luck. i havent heard anything about them in a long time
Old     (team_o)      Join Date: Jun 2002       10-11-2010, 6:07 AM Reply   
Hey man PM me your address & I'll hook you up....
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       10-11-2010, 6:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperlite View Post
good. luck. i havent heard anything about them in a long time
What the Heck. I am constantly on here talking about the latest greatest O'brien gear. We are stronger than ever pumping out the sickest gear to date for 2011. Check it.

How big of sticker you looking for I have a bunch.
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       10-11-2010, 8:17 AM Reply   
I thought Obrien only makes tubes now?

JK Nintzel. :-)
Old    SamIngram            10-11-2010, 8:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by durty_curt View Post
I've been looking for a good obrien sticker to put on the back window of my truck. But here in Arizona we dont even have an Obrien dealer and online I havent been able to find a decent one, really let alone any. So does anyone know where I can some decent looking Obrien decals?
You wakeboard?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-11-2010, 8:43 AM Reply   
"I thought Obrien only makes tubes now?"

I think they make wake surfboards too.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       10-11-2010, 8:54 AM Reply   
Chris, ill pm you my address when I get home from work tonight. My phone is not loading the PM browser. Thanks!
Old    SamIngram            10-11-2010, 9:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Chris, ill pm you my address when I get home from work tonight. My phone is not loading the PM browser. Thanks!
You wakeboard?
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       10-11-2010, 9:52 AM Reply   
"How big of sticker you looking for I have a bunch."

I'm looking for a 5.5 or 6.5 sticker
Not sure what type of graphics there are, but I was wondering if they make one that has the "Obrien Wakeboard Division" logo. I usually see it on the online videos
Old    SamIngram            10-11-2010, 11:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
"How big of sticker you looking for I have a bunch."

I'm looking for a 5.5 or 6.5 sticker
Not sure what type of graphics there are, but I was wondering if they make one that has the "Obrien Wakeboard Division" logo. I usually see it on the online videos
You wakeboard?
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       10-11-2010, 1:57 PM Reply   
"You Wakeboard?"
Haha, yes Sam. I still Wakeboard once in a while when I get the time. I just don't have the time for an all day Saturday session. Or the $$$ for it as well. I've been too tied up trying to close on the house over here. How close is the Nautique to breaking 1000 hours? Cuz I definitely wanna witness the golden calf pass the milestone
Old    SamIngram            10-11-2010, 3:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
I just don't have the time for an all day Saturday session.
You make time for the things and people that you enjoy and value... I've closed on a couple of houses and took part in probably 100 or more and don't buy that BS. Money is a different issue, but it was just a couple months ago that you were bragging about all the money are you saving, like insurance... etc..

Just saying...
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       10-11-2010, 4:54 PM Reply   
Good to know. So how many hours???
Old     (TelepromptedAnthems)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-11-2010, 5:43 PM Reply   
Every time I see that guy DC's name on a post, at first glance, I think it's something really inappropriate.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       10-11-2010, 6:26 PM Reply   
"Every time I see that guy DC's name on a post, at first glance, I think it's something really inappropriate."
Hahaha, yeah I can picture that being bad for a split second
Old     (stoked_32)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-12-2010, 11:34 AM Reply   
Just posting to say I thought the title to the thread was clever. Well Done