Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (teamihs)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-22-2011, 8:25 AM Reply   
Legit iphone edit, its all we had. but it is HD.
its only like 2 minutes.
Alex Fata and Ryan Bezemek taking a break from the snow.
watch the entire edit, sorry we did not have a tripod.haha

Old     (rapha)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-22-2011, 9:04 AM Reply   
Nice Video! Pretty cool actually that one can do videos like this just with the iPhone nearly everybody nowadays has...

(i've got a Off-topic question, one of you is riding the 2011 frank boots... how are they in comparison to the 2011 watons the other one has? thanks!)
Old     (ryoder)      Join Date: Feb 2009       03-22-2011, 10:59 AM Reply   
Nice riding guys! Do you ever get a chance to ride the cable in MI?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-22-2011, 11:28 AM Reply   
Nice video guys. Why are there orange cones in front of the rail that you're hitting near the end?
Old     (teamihs)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-22-2011, 12:53 PM Reply   
Rapha- both boots are really soft and flexy, the franks are a little more soft then the watsons. i am not a fan of either tho. I broke both laces on the watsons by the 3rd time i rode them and im not even strong also they are TOO soft.
I am a fan of the humanoid board, it is soo much fun! everyone needs to try one.

Allen- we do ride the cable up here some in the summer, but its only a system 2. still better than nothing tho.

John- the cones were there because they put a small kicker wedge on the other side to transfer.
Old     (Luker)      Join Date: Feb 2010       03-22-2011, 12:57 PM Reply   
Nice work on the dance floor. Good riding fasho!
Old     (ALWakePEACE)      Join Date: Jun 2010       03-22-2011, 8:31 PM Reply   
Lookin good man. How'd the J'ville surf turn out last weekend?
Old     (Luker)      Join Date: Feb 2010       03-23-2011, 5:44 AM Reply   
^Ended up ridin boat in Dadeville and caught a set with your boy Jedd instead haha Dat 230 with about 16 people was HUGE son!

The guys bailed on JVille because of a few various issues so I just rode here. Holler at me on FB or txt and lets get up this weekend or something!