Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (bassmanjoshis)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-09-2005, 1:58 PM Reply   
Hey guys! I have the 2003 parks 138 right now and need to step it up in size, as big as i can go...was tempted about the era 147, but i prefer the parks ride. I went in to take a look at it at my local shop and i wasn't too impressed with the look of it. It was wrapped still in plastic, so that might ahve had somethign to do with it, but the graphic seemed all pixelated and had a blueish tint to it. the board also seemed kind of dull in colour...any thoughts? Has anybody else seen one in person and would you describe it the same way? The store only has one in, so i couldn't compare it.
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-09-2005, 2:46 PM Reply   
Did you look at the era or parks? Sorry for this im dumb and dont quite know what one you looked at! How much do you weight?
Old     (bassmanjoshis)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-09-2005, 2:47 PM Reply   
No worries. I looked at the parks...that's the board i'm really interested in. I weigh 250 lbs...big build.
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-09-2005, 2:51 PM Reply   
Oh ok yeah i have ridden the '03 parks which i think is the same as '04 i loved it to death! From what i hear i am getting a '05 parks. The parks boards i looked at were not as you described maybe it way in the window and got faded i dont know! Im assuming you looked at the Bio2!?
Old     (bassmanjoshis)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-10-2005, 8:54 AM Reply   
How about the 145 State board? Anybody have any ideas? I definitely want the 3-stage for more height vs. the consistancy of a continuous. How far would you say this board is in skill level? Anybody tried one?
Old     (todd_everton)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-14-2005, 10:12 PM Reply   
Horvy,I don't know if you're interested in a used board,but I've got an'03 Origin foundation 145.Excellent condition,never been on a slider.$90 shipped.Drop me an email if you're interested.