Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 19, 2006

Old    bocephus            05-07-2006, 8:08 AM Reply   
Just picked it up yesterday morning, we took it out till dark! Simply amazing compared to the old MB!
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (_jason_)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-07-2006, 8:16 AM Reply   
Thats dope man, what previous MB did you have? Im looking for comparison with mine :-) Once again awesome lookin boat, love the simple red line
Old    bocephus            05-07-2006, 8:27 AM Reply   
'03 MB Sport 190 Plus, which is the lower end slalom boat of MB. No comparison in ride at all, they are two totally differant boats!
Old     (azwakekid)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-07-2006, 8:55 AM Reply   
mind telling what you payed for it?
Old     (stevev210)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-07-2006, 9:31 AM Reply   
When are we going out Ryan
Old     (freshtracks)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-07-2006, 10:31 AM Reply   
nice boat. is century marine sponsoring you? if not, i'd lose their stickers.
Old     (boarder_x)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-07-2006, 10:39 AM Reply   
When I bought my boat, they said it would take a couple days to get it ready. I was really confused. When you buy a vehicle, you get to take it home that day. Anyway, I went back a day later to get it, and the whole thing was covered in stickers. It took about 4 hours to get them all off. ... I was pissed!
Old     (_jason_)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-07-2006, 12:16 PM Reply   
haha i have a 190 also.. good to hear about your upgrade
Old    bocephus            05-07-2006, 2:25 PM Reply   
I was going to get a Sanger V210 but they wanted $37,500 before taxes. By the time I went to California picked it up, paid off the difference between what I owed on my old boat and what they were going to give me for it, paid the sales tax here in AZ I would have been less than $2000 from the price I paid for the Nautique.

Century Marine doesn't sponser me but have been the greatest people to deal with, so I will gladly keep the stickers on the boat, I will even put some more on if they wanted me to. I promised I wouldn't give out the sales price but it was well under every other 210 that I look at, even boats that were 1-3 years old. Please keep in mind that this is a signature series though without all the bling. They are required to put several stickers on the boat from Nautique, this obviously doesn't include the Century Marine stickers.

The reason that you don't take the boat the day you buy it is because it needs to be completely cleaned and waxed including the trailer and lake tested.

I usually go out on the weekends and am starting to go out at least one weekday.
Old     (tjs_ccc)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-07-2006, 3:25 PM Reply   
Hey Bo,
Very nice boat. I can tell from the pictures in the dark....you will be putting alot of hours on it. We have sold two just like it this year. Welcome to the family. It looks like you have no bimini on it yet. Consider the "over the top" style. (You look tall in the picture and it gives better clearance). It also has nice lines and will allow you to put the rotating racks on in the future if you want.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-07-2006, 3:36 PM Reply   
Congrats, She is a killer looking. Did you get tanks in it? Not many people know that a 210 can be offered like that and its like 10g to 12g and sometimes more cheaper than a team and you get the same wake. Bet ya can't wait to load that sucker down with some pop bags.
Old    bocephus            05-07-2006, 4:51 PM Reply   
Yes, I got all three tanks in it, perfect pass, bimini and mooring cover.

The bimini was ordered but it hasn't come in yet. I would have liked the over the tower bimini but it was already ordered before I had the opprotunity to tell them. I will be happy with it no matter what set up they get for me.

I am so pleased with the boat, ride, wake and price that not much could get me down on the boat or dealer right now.
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-07-2006, 4:57 PM Reply   
Congrats..
Old     (jixxxer)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-07-2006, 7:02 PM Reply   
Sweet!!!!!
Old    deltahoosier            05-07-2006, 7:26 PM Reply   
I am an Ex-MB man myself. There is no comparing my current boat with the MB. Enjoy that huge wake. My first backroll was behind a SAN. I could not get it before my first SAN set.
Old    gator_boards06            05-07-2006, 9:55 PM Reply   
hey man killer boat...i bet u dished out some green for that sucker...i bet u are stoked well happy riding..
Old     (mike_gilbert)      Join Date: Sep 2004       05-07-2006, 11:18 PM Reply   
That red and white looks killer on the 210, I have the same color combo on mine from century. Those guys are killer over there, say whats up if you see us out on the lake.
Old    bocephus            05-08-2006, 6:03 PM Reply   
Hey DM do you have those day photos?
Old    bocephus            05-09-2006, 10:51 AM Reply   
More pictures for mom to see in the daylight!

Upload
Upload

Need board racks bad!
Old     (flux)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-09-2006, 11:14 AM Reply   
Beautiful boat man.

Just one question. You got a high end wakeboat, loaded it down with Pringles, and forgot the board racks??
Old    bocephus            05-09-2006, 11:29 AM Reply   
I got the best boat that I could buy. It's the signature series and only came with ballast, perfect pass, bimini and mooring cover. It was approx. $10K than a Team Edition. All the options really add up.

My buddies owns a machine shop and will make all the other stuff for me. He is working on revision one of the board racks right now. In the end it's all about my budget, resale and the ease of finding a buyer in four years.
Old     (caffeineguy)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-09-2006, 11:40 AM Reply   
Did I see a single exhaust on this boat? Is that typical of Nautiques?
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       05-09-2006, 11:48 AM Reply   
Is your buddy also working on a sliding base for your captain's chair so you can get your legs under the dash?!

Just kidding Bro...sweet ride. Congrats and enjoy your time on thew water! PIMP!
Old     (flux)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-09-2006, 12:56 PM Reply   
I think you did very nicely Bocephus and congrats on a sick ride. You got what really matters, board racks can be made or bought, but you'll wonder how you ever got along without them, but they don't make your wake any better. I was just funnin anyway, great boat.

Old    bocephus            05-09-2006, 12:59 PM Reply   
That's actually my buddy in the picture, I think I was either parking the truck or getting ready to go boarding. I am about 6'4" and he's probably under 6'. I easily fit under the dash, in fact I can fit inside the clamshell storage.

Yup, single exhaust, I think the exhaust has changed from two to one back to two and then back to one again. All I can say is that it has a very cool growl if you get on the gas or when it's idling.
Old     (gymboarder)      Join Date: Feb 2003       05-09-2006, 2:56 PM Reply   
Congrats,
Sweet looking boat. Like the color scheme.
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-10-2006, 12:24 PM Reply   
sick buy bro. Another nice wake boat in az!!!
Old     (lastemperor)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-12-2006, 7:52 AM Reply   
Yeah, she's definitely a growler, I can vouch for that!
Old    bocephus            05-12-2006, 12:51 PM Reply   
Did you all see me doing those POWER TURNS last night at Saguaro? It's a lot easier to go w2w in this boat than the old MB. Hell, DM was landing about 10 feet into the flats. Un-real improvement in riding with the new wake! Saguaro seems crowded even on Thursday nights!
Old     (lastemperor)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-12-2006, 6:11 PM Reply   
This boat has single-handedly made power-turning fun again. Everyone's going to start doing. If you have a nautique, you should seriously try it. It's better than pancakes or sex, but maybe not as good as both at the same time...
Old    bocephus            05-14-2006, 12:40 PM Reply   
More pictures for mom!
Upload
Upload
Upload

If you look real close you can see the new racks, although they aren't finished yet. We used strips of towel for padding until we get the rubber.

It was an interesting day at the ramp, the dock wasn't in the water so you had to swim.

One big change between the old MB and the new Air 210 is that I can much higher and hurt myself much more! I blew my lower back out, ARGHH!
Old    bocephus            05-16-2006, 7:46 PM Reply   
The wake!
Upload
Old    SamIngram            09-06-2011, 3:00 PM Reply   
1,050 hours later and it's still going strong!