Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Riteride)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-30-2011, 10:52 AM Reply   
Hey Guys & Gals,

We are now comming into the off season and this is the time we start to take new ideas and move forward with them as we have a little extra time.. If there was one accessory that you want for your boat let me know what it would be and lets see if we can get the ball rolling here and get it designed and built.. Let me know your thoughts.. Thx
Old     (alindquist)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-30-2011, 12:13 PM Reply   
An engine that runs on salt water would be nice...and magical bottle of rum that will never goes empty.
Old     (cadunkle)      Join Date: Jul 2009 Location: NJ       09-30-2011, 1:13 PM Reply   
Whoa the season isn't over yet! Yeah air and water are cold, and it may be wetsuit season, but such is life. I'd love hidden ballast but not much room for that on my boat and a new boat isn't in the budget. What would make a difference over the next month or two and beginning of the season is a heater and hot water shower. They're out there but pricey. Not sure if you have an in anywhere, but I'd be interested in a group buy discount if anyone else wants those things.