Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 09, 2003

Old     (airfreak)      Join Date: Jul 2001       06-22-2003, 8:06 PM Reply   
Shot lots of photos from last weeks KS INT comp. Didn't get a chance to shoot the skiers but maybe next time. Well, take a look and tell me what you thing of the shots. I didn't get a chance to process the images other then resizing for the web page.
http://members.cox.net/kdbhj/ksint1.html
Old    mike_riffle            06-22-2003, 8:39 PM Reply   
Ken,

We wanted to thank you so much for the pictures from last weekend. Really some great shots. See you next weekend.

Thanks
Mike Riffle
Kansas INT
Midwest District Coordinator
Old     (airfreak)      Join Date: Jul 2001       06-24-2003, 2:37 PM Reply   
Way to many great shots. Tough handling all that data. I even impressed myself on some of them. We'll see you Sat. at the next one.
Old    tammy            06-24-2003, 3:59 PM Reply   
Nice pics, who is the kid in pic 0397 and how old?

Nice riding for a little guy.
Old    mike_riffle            06-24-2003, 9:10 PM Reply   
Tammy,

That pic would be Dylan Vollmer from Mcpherson Kansas. Dylan is 10 years old and the pic you see is him doing his Tantrum. Yea he has a tantrum. He has been riding with us for 3 years and has come along ways. The little riders like Dylan get me fired up, when you see them grow up in the program.

Thanks
Mike Riffle
Kansas INT
Midwest District Coordinator
Old     (aneal000)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-25-2003, 6:47 AM Reply   
Nice pics thanks for sharing.
Old     (airfreak)      Join Date: Jul 2001       06-26-2003, 9:20 AM Reply   
Tony, were you there and which one are you? I need to start putting names to riders.
Old     (aneal000)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-26-2003, 12:42 PM Reply   
air - I was not there, I compete in the Missouri INT. But in case you were really interested in what I look like :-) check out the link below and go to online images, INT SAT WAKE, page 6 and 7, picutes DSC 0166-185. Some of the better pics I have ever had taken of me.

http://www.kiwimayphotography.com

I was thinking about heading over to the Kansas INT for an event, just haven't had a free weekend yet this year!
Old     (airfreak)      Join Date: Jul 2001       06-27-2003, 7:48 PM Reply   
Tony, I knew you name was familiar. Haven't made it to STL myself. Got another INT event this weekend to shoot.