Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (hunter660)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-25-2012, 4:10 PM Reply   
I plan to go with either black/white/red or black/white/blue, just have not seen the right boat yet.
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       01-26-2012, 9:03 AM Reply   
Do you guys like the multi color and multi texture on the interior? I sometimes get a little too flashy I guess.
Attached Images

Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       01-26-2012, 10:57 AM Reply   
I think the interior is perfect. Texture and color scheme is killer.
Old     (elc)      Join Date: Jan 2008       01-26-2012, 11:03 AM Reply   
That interior looks nice... just wait until you sit on the dark grey when its 90 + degrees out. It will be VERY hot.
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       01-26-2012, 11:31 AM Reply   
@Ed... It's actually not too bad... The fabric is similar to denim and it seems to be much cooler than traditional vinyl. We've had that material in our boats since last year and we have been pleased so far... There are 28 differenct colors and textures to use so it gets quite detailed when we try to build the interiors. I always appreciate any concerns or questions from you guys.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-26-2012, 12:03 PM Reply   
I will 2nd Craig on the dark grey fabric... it's a different type of vinyl and on mine it did not get hot any more than the white stuff.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-26-2012, 12:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpass1 View Post
I think the interior is perfect. Texture and color scheme is killer.
I agree, that looks great

Last edited by ralph; 01-26-2012 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Brain malfunction
Old     (FunkyBunch)      Join Date: Jun 2011       01-26-2012, 12:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
The fabric is similar to denim and it seems to be much cooler than traditional vinyl.
In that case I would love to see something similar to this. I have been afraid of it figuring it was going to be way to hot in the summer. I want something that is not going to show dirt in the texture of the fabric as bad.
Attached Images

Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       01-26-2012, 12:56 PM Reply   
We may have to collect a sizable non-refundable deposit up front on the Cleveland Browns decor... lol
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       01-26-2012, 1:01 PM Reply   
I don't know though.. this boat sold as soon as we got it...
Attached Images

Old     (FunkyBunch)      Join Date: Jun 2011       01-26-2012, 1:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Cleveland Browns decor... lol
Well that about killed that idea Never even occurred to me. I really don't like the darker brown but there is not another option in MB line that looks good with the lighter tan. Ohh well wait till next year.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-26-2012, 1:15 PM Reply   
I think it's the orange that is ruining the one you posted Mark. Maybe go with black and tan?
Old     (FunkyBunch)      Join Date: Jun 2011       01-26-2012, 2:09 PM Reply   
Thanks Ian, I think your right about the orange. The orange is for the wife. Tried the black as you suggested I have a black and tan interior in my truck but I am not sure it fits on the boat. It might be the white X I do not like.
Attached Images

Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-26-2012, 3:03 PM Reply   
The builder might not let you but I am sure MB would let you make the x black.
Old     (elc)      Join Date: Jan 2008       01-26-2012, 3:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakereviews View Post
I will 2nd Craig on the dark grey fabric... it's a different type of vinyl and on mine it did not get hot any more than the white stuff.
LOL... of course. I forgot this was an MB and even the fabric is superior to any other boat out there.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-26-2012, 3:30 PM Reply   
Yes, MB will work with you on any color/texture combos you want.

To contrast these high color boats, I went pretty understated and clean (some may say boring).

The texture changes don't show up in the photos. For example, the outer roll of the chairs is web textured while the inner seat is smooth.
Attached Images

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-26-2012, 3:33 PM Reply   
I like that Cleveland Browns one -- the orange really makes it pop.
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       01-26-2012, 3:42 PM Reply   
The black and tan Mastercraft looked good too. I remember seeing those pictures when they were first posted. That boat was sharp!!
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-26-2012, 4:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by elc View Post
LOL... of course. I forgot this was an MB and even the fabric is superior to any other boat out there.
Some just want to yank every thread into the mud.

Actually, MB has a number of vinyls that are textured like cloth and these fabrics don't get nearly as hot as the other the more smooth fabrics. This is because the cloth textured fabric doesn't connect to your skin with as much surface area while it also cools more easily in the moving air. I would guess that other manufacturers offer these too. Never the less, I know MB offers them.
Old     (illini88)      Join Date: Oct 2007       01-26-2012, 7:14 PM Reply   
I dont think the claim was that MB uses special materials; it was that they use a variety of textures on each interior. If I recall right, there are three.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       01-26-2012, 7:49 PM Reply   
Man I need to open my eyes... Being a huge MB fan I never knew they had that many options for your interior. Come on UT Boat Show!
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       01-26-2012, 8:20 PM Reply   
@Ed.... I was just trying to let people know about the cooler fabric man... I said the denim was cooler to the touch than what you may think.. I never said MB joined forces with NASA to develop a core temperature reducing seating surface...
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-26-2012, 8:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigtxmc View Post
I don't know though.. this boat sold as soon as we got it...
That interior looks KILLER. Ive always loved that tan coffee color for interiors....but here in AZ, if its off-white, it'll its looking like a 3rd degree burn

I would like to check out the textured stuff MB is using... too bad the boat show doesn't come through phoenix anymore

last years "sports Expo" was pretty lame, got to see the some Axis boats first hand, but other than that....
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-26-2012, 9:16 PM Reply   
A friend of mine did some testing of White (W), Light Gray (LG) and Medium Gray (MG) in the Shasta sun.

Measured with a laser temp gage on a 88 degree day after having the sun on the sun pad for several hours...

W 120. LG 127. MG 137. in degrees F.

Subjective opinion after touching each surface with dry feet...

W 120 is on the edge of being able to stand w/dry bare feet w/o moving around.
LG 127 is OK for about 4-5 seconds before I want to move my feet.
MG 137 is too hot to stand on -- I need to get off immediately.

Subjective opinion after touching each surface with wet feet...

W 120 is not a problem.
LG 127 is also not a problem.
MG 137 is still hot but not too hot.
Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       01-27-2012, 12:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigtxmc View Post
Do you guys like the multi color and multi texture on the interior? I sometimes get a little too flashy I guess.
At first blush, it's too much red for me. I love red, but I like to see it as more of an accent than a main color.

My interior is similar, just less red and more black & dark gray (see below). But ultimately I like to match the interior elements (piping, x-graphic, etc.) with the exterior gel coat pattern/colors. And you did that perfectly!

One other thing I did with mine was order the darker gray carpet. It is a realy dark charcoal and I love it because it ties so well with the sections of dark gray vinyl and provides better stain concealability. I don't see others doing this, and I sometimes wonder why not. Some will say heat, but It's not very hot. I had it in the Shasta sun for a week last summer and never noticed it beeing any hotter than the light gray carpet I had in my first MB.

Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-27-2012, 6:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by elc View Post
Seriously dude? This is a thread about MB's. It's not like anyone is hijacking here.

As for the red, I am going to disagree David, I like the red that Craig has put in this boat, it is something unique and different. However I think now that you brought it up, this is the first time i've even noticed the darker gray carpet you have... I am hoping to get logo carpet in the next one which will be light and dark.
Old     (gnarslayer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-27-2012, 7:59 AM Reply   
i still want the green one looks so much sicker in person
Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       01-27-2012, 8:29 AM Reply   
I just spent some time on Craig's webpage looking at his inventory. He's hiding a few boats there that really caught my eye.

Craig... you sure have an eye for sharp boats! Wow! These are amazing!! I am a BIG fan of lime green accents, and my friend Diggs has taught me to have a real appreciation for black boats... As far as the blue one... I'm not usually a big fan of blue boats. But for some reason I'm drawn to yours!

Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       01-27-2012, 8:54 AM Reply   
Thanks for the input guys.. We spend a ton of time selecting colors and taking pics for the site. I'm glad it seems to be enjoyed. Thank you guys again. I appreciate the input.
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       01-27-2012, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfe View Post
my friend Diggs has taught me to have a real appreciation for black boats...
How and why is that?
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       01-27-2012, 9:11 AM Reply   
Now, for what it's worth, here is my vinyl opinion and experience. Prior to 2011, we always ordered the lightest colors available thorugh MC for our boats. The main reason for that was based on our extreme temperatures here in Texas. If you had any sort of color other than white/light gray on a seating surface, you could expect to feel like a cat on a hot tin roof for sure... I can't even imagine having a traditional vinyl in black or navy on my boat back then.
However, in 2011, MC introduced the carbon fiber-like vinyl and this denim trim upholstery on their models. We first chose a pearl white finish (which was the lightest) thinking we would continue to order boats with the lightest upholstery available. We soon realized that the carbon fiber was MUCH cooler than traditional vinyl and we started to implement the multi-colored carbon fibers and began easing into the denim trim. We have been 100% pleased and excited that we can now be much more creative in our vinyl choices. I give MC the credit for this new upholstery. Now I know that they didn't create the fabric, but they certainly were the first to put it in wakeboard boats. In my opinion, WELL DONE MASTERCRAFT. WELL DONE.
Now, when we picked up MB boats a few months back, I was handed a stack of vinyl colors and textures that I believe totalled 28 or 29 pieces. My job of ordering boats just got tougher! LOL We asked Mike and the guys to select our first batch of 5 boats for us and we would study and begin ordering our own from then on... We are about to receive our 2nd round of boats that we selected and created. I'm open to any opinions and ideas from you guys. Ordering 1 boat is difficult, imagine 40 MB's and close to 100 MC's.. YIKES !!!
That's my vinyl story. Sorry it was a novel..
Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       01-27-2012, 10:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by durty_curt View Post
How and why is that?
Diggs is a frequent poster on WW. He has had some of the sickest looking Supras over the years... always BLACK.

Here is my favorite of the Diggs boats. He lives close by and I've seen his boats in person. Stunning is the word that comes to mind.

Some say the maint. is harder. But my current MB is 1/2 black (like the lime green one above) and it's not a big deal. We just hit it immediately with Babe's Boat Bright as soon as we pull it out of the water. No spots ever.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       01-27-2012, 10:41 AM Reply   
ha ha... my name came up in an MB thread..... Funny I was just oogggling that black MB above and then saw my name and had to back up and re-read.
Gonna head to Seattle this weekend and try to make my new boat decision. Does MB have representation up there?
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       01-27-2012, 10:53 AM Reply   
Craig ~ Why no wake plate on your boats? From my experience with MB's since 2007 it's a must here in UT. I got a buddie that has the B52 2007 and most times he cant fill his ballast full with peeps in the boat... Darn thing just wont get on plain...
If you have searched MB's online DBC has one of the sickest F21's out there. Fully loaded for a great price, I bet he posts it's sold within a month.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       01-27-2012, 11:14 AM Reply   
Speaking of Red as an accent...
Name:  2012 MB Sports F21 Shiney Nose 008.jpg
Views: 3516
Size:  67.4 KB

Name:  2012 MB Sports F21 Shiney Nose 011.jpg
Views: 3664
Size:  80.2 KB
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       01-27-2012, 11:31 AM Reply   
Alright I have to stop looking!!! I have to say this interior is the best I have seen...
Name:  2012 MB Sports 21 Tomcat Rudolph 0171.jpg
Views: 3691
Size:  86.2 KB

Name:  2012 MB Sports 21 Tomcat Rudolph 021.jpg
Views: 3680
Size:  78.0 KB

Name:  2012 MB Sports 21 Tomcat Rudolph 001.jpg
Views: 4206
Size:  75.8 KB
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       01-27-2012, 11:33 AM Reply   
That's a good question Josh. We have a plate on our 21 Tomcat that we are using in our wakeboard school and don't seem to be overly excited about it. We only have one boat with the plate and it happens to be the all white school boat. We're running a 400lb sac in the bow and factory ballast full. Perhaps if altitude were a factor, we would reconsider. The 23 WB seems to do even better. That's just my opinion..
It's probably like surf tabs. Some like em, some don't...

AND WE WON'T EVEN MENTION TRANSOM STRAPS!!! HA
Old     (FunkyBunch)      Join Date: Jun 2011       01-27-2012, 11:39 AM Reply   
DBC or Diggs do you not get water spots from being out most of the day. I get tons from just being on the lake long enough that they dry and I can not get them off without vinegar and water. Then I have to rewax the boat 3-4 times a year. I wipe the boat down after each use also but still get spots that dried from early in the day. I personally hate how much time it take to keep the boat looking good would rather be boarding. I have been with a few friends that have white boats and it is so much easier IMO. Maybe I am doing something wrong or just really picky about keeping the boat clean.
Old     (you_da_man)      Join Date: Sep 2009       01-27-2012, 11:47 AM Reply   
Seems like the MB forum members swear that the new MB's need the wakeplate for planing under heavy loads only and that the wakeplate has ZERO effect on wake shape/size
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       01-27-2012, 11:55 AM Reply   
MB forum members are wrong! ha... I'm completely kidding. It's just personal preference I guess.. We have about 200 hours on our demo boat and Brian has told me directly that the plate is not necessary. Brian has almost 20 years experience teaching and riding at a high level. I have enough confidence in him that we have ordered zero stock units with the plate. Again, we are in Dallas/Fort Worth. Maybe the altitude would make a difference.
I'm just giving you my opinion and experience. It certainly doesn't mean I'm right. *** Please refer to your local dealer or manufacturer for more details...***
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       01-27-2012, 12:05 PM Reply   
Funky-
I guess it depends where you are. Yeah we certainly get waterspots after being on the water all day, but as long as I wipe down at the end of the day (50/50 babes/water) and actually put a bit of thorough wipe down into it, they all come out. I am very anal and keep my boats scratchless and water spotless. I am in Oregon though so it might be a different story if you lived in Texas or AZ. We took our boat to Shasta one year and another year to Havasu and I did not have any problems keeping it clean. Little more work when they sit in the water for a few days. Like I say I am meticulous and have a good crew that hangs out and wipes down after each outing. If you are every concerned about water spots I know a product that will get them all out.... I have never had to use it on my own boats though....
Old     (moon)      Join Date: Oct 2008       01-27-2012, 1:00 PM Reply   
Diggs, Seattle Water Sports sell MB's.
Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       01-27-2012, 1:04 PM Reply   
That Black and Green boat is solid! Can MB do green flake?
Old     (FunkyBunch)      Join Date: Jun 2011       01-27-2012, 1:08 PM Reply   
Diggs thanks for the info, ya I am in Tx so it can be brutal hear in the summer at times. The water and vinegar seem to work but it can take some time. If you have something better I would be interested.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       01-27-2012, 1:21 PM Reply   
Funky
I will start a new post on this waterspot topic so we can keep this on topic.... Actually been meaning to do this for awhile for others.
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       01-27-2012, 1:42 PM Reply   
apple cider vinegar & water
50/50

that's the key fellas...
Old     (hunter660)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-27-2012, 1:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakecumberland View Post
MB can do anything haven't you heard? What you need is some RGB LEDs in the gel for the "X", then you can color match your boat to your board shorts.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-27-2012, 2:09 PM Reply   
My MB trailer has hydraulics so I can get the 3 wheel motion going at the launch ramp.
Old     (saberworks)      Join Date: Sep 2010       01-27-2012, 3:43 PM Reply   
There are 4 mbs in the seattle boat show which started today. All of them look sharp. I love the upholstery because unlike most of the other manufacturers they're not using a lot of that carbon-fiber-look-alike stuff, and they're not adding diamond-pattern-stitching across everything. I'm not sure what that's about but I saw it in MC, Malibu, Nautique. Didn't see it in the Sanger, MB, or Supra. I like the look of the MB towers 2nd behind Supra. One of the MBs had a weird multi-LED light bar mounted to the tower. It looked weird, I'm not sure what that was about.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       01-29-2012, 7:40 PM Reply   
They sure try and order them to look different here in UT...

Name:  2011 F21 Tomcat Black Nose 001.jpg
Views: 3874
Size:  74.6 KB
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-29-2012, 8:15 PM Reply   
I am so not a swoosh fan.
Old     (beretta5spd)      Join Date: Jan 2010       01-29-2012, 8:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
I am so not a swoosh fan.
+1
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-29-2012, 8:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by downfortheride View Post
They sure try and order them to look different here in UT...

Attachment 19390
Wow, they suck at the order form.
Old     (ProvoMB52)      Join Date: Nov 2011       01-29-2012, 9:14 PM Reply   
Hey D.F.T.R., where did you get that pic with the Reboats web address on it? That boat isn't on their site currently, and I can't even figure out when it would have been on the site. Did you pick that picture off another forum, where someone would have been showing their own boat? I've never seen Reboats do ads like that before.

Just curious because I've never even seen an add from Reboats with that particular font of type.
Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       01-29-2012, 11:06 PM Reply   
That boat is a design fail, IMHO. Looks like the kind of boat that is destined to become a "leftover."
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       01-30-2012, 9:12 AM Reply   
Beasley ~ The pics were emailed to me from Jason on what he has ordered for past customers. What day's will you be working the boat show, I think my best day to wonder will be Friday and try to avoid the big crowds for the weekend.

Also I'm not a fan of the Swoosh design myself, but also not a fan of the X design interior...
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       01-30-2012, 9:18 AM Reply   
I always mess with MB and call that the Tyson graphic...
Attached Images

Old     (ProvoMB52)      Join Date: Nov 2011       01-30-2012, 9:18 AM Reply   
Good to know. My plan is to be there every day. The desire for the designs is in the eye of the beholder. Our '12 23TWB is a swoosh that my wife designed. I really like what she came up with.

Look forward to having a chance to meet.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-30-2012, 9:28 AM Reply   
I wasn't a fan of the swoosh, and still it would not be my first choice. But on the water, it actually looks a lot better IMO.
Attached Images

Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       01-30-2012, 9:48 AM Reply   
^^^ Yes it does!

Tyson of designs, LOL... The old one with the tribal def pushed towards that effect.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-30-2012, 9:53 AM Reply   
Attached Images

Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       01-30-2012, 10:09 AM Reply   
ha
Attached Images

Old     (brett33)      Join Date: Apr 2011       01-30-2012, 10:14 AM Reply   
I still like the first green one J.B. posted. Powder coat that tower black and tint the windshield... Legit
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       01-30-2012, 1:25 PM Reply   
I looked at a couple of hte MB's at the seattle boat show real quick this weekend. And I mean real quick. Oen thing I noticed that is a major oversight is the rear hatches for the storage areas not having any sort of support. They lift up but there is not gas shock to hold them up. They just slam shut. IMHO this is a terrible design. I still don't like the inward opening hatches in the fist place and to have them have no support is really bad. Also for how deep the hull is the boat is really pretty shallow inside. I am guessing this has to do with the large amount of stock ballast so they have to raise the floor some compared to most boats. Not a big deal but I think I like a deeper boat. All that being said what you get for the price it is hard to argue with.
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-30-2012, 1:47 PM Reply   
The intent was to have the rear hatch doors fold all the way back so that you can slip big stuff in, like surfboards. If shocks were added, it would limit the size of the opening significantly. Tradeoff...
Old     (ProvoMB52)      Join Date: Nov 2011       01-30-2012, 2:04 PM Reply   

Like I said. Each owner will like the boat they own. And I really like what my wife designed. I'm sure it will look great on the water, but I like it on the trailer as well.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       01-30-2012, 2:33 PM Reply   
Does anybody own an all white F21 they can post up?

Beasley - I like the design you picked out!
Old     (ProvoMB52)      Join Date: Nov 2011       01-30-2012, 4:06 PM Reply   
I haven't seen one personally, but I have spent many hours on the MB website, and I know I have looked more than once at all white boats. I'm a real lover of clean. Like I said, I really like what my wife put together, but a couple of the very soft designs I did, I really liked. Some white with just a hint of gray.

Really clean.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-30-2012, 4:09 PM Reply   
That TIGE that was all white with some light gray graphics was sweet (but I can' t find the thread with pics to copy it here). It would be neat to brainstorm with MB on something like that. Anyone know where those Tige pics are at?
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       01-30-2012, 4:27 PM Reply   
Tige pics are in one of the boat show threads... I know which one you're talking about, and yes it does look sweet. I think it also had a white tower with white wetsounds.
Old     (ProvoMB52)      Join Date: Nov 2011       01-30-2012, 4:31 PM Reply   

Here's what a gray version of an 21 TWB looks like.
Old     (ProvoMB52)      Join Date: Nov 2011       01-30-2012, 4:58 PM Reply   
That's with the medium gray. It even looks more ghost like with the really light gray. The great thing working with the MB online tool, is you still have a great number of options for the interior, even if the exterior is very light. And of course you have the options for X graphics, as well as Classic
Old     (hunter660)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-30-2012, 5:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakecumberland View Post
Old     (gnarslayer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-30-2012, 5:46 PM Reply   
these all look super sick
Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       01-30-2012, 7:26 PM Reply   
There's your boat Jon. Needs a silver flake pinstripe and its done.
Old     (hunter660)      Join Date: Aug 2007       01-30-2012, 7:30 PM Reply   
pinstripe = X outline? What about black powder coat on the tower, or maybe just the inserts like Ian's black and blue boat?
Now I need to figure out the inside.
Old     (ProvoMB52)      Join Date: Nov 2011       01-30-2012, 8:20 PM Reply   
Here's one option

Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       01-30-2012, 8:26 PM Reply   
Yeah the X outline. I like what Beasley did above on the interior, but I think I would tone down the X with maybe a silver.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-30-2012, 9:25 PM Reply   
Nice work Jon. I dig it. A pin around the X would be fine. But, skip the hashes in the X.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       01-30-2012, 9:51 PM Reply   
I really like to look at color... but damn would I love to own this! Inside would be a whole different story to the X interior. Also powder the tower white and inserts BLACK!
Name:  Untitled1.jpg
Views: 2940
Size:  117.9 KB