Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2008

Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       10-24-2008, 1:07 PM Reply   
Saw a sic looking all red x-star headed down I81 today near central square. Anybody on the boards from NY/this area of the world or vacation there??
Old     (bcnumber1)      Join Date: Sep 2008       10-24-2008, 1:52 PM Reply   
yea man just south of 81 on owasco lake, one of the finger lakes. Where do you ride?
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       10-24-2008, 5:26 PM Reply   
Lake Delta... its a small resivoir/lake on the mohawk river near rome, ny... usually find smooth water. Live on the lake with the rents for now... its convenient... I saw this boat travelling southbound just north of central square... owasco lake is east of cayuga? Interested in hooking up with some new ppl from new yawk, especially if I move out to syracuse sometime...
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-24-2008, 7:02 PM Reply   
I realize this has nothing to do with the original question asked here, but I used to love travelling around
upstate New York going to Saturday night dirt tracks. Lebanon Valley, Five Mile Point, Fonda, Cayuga County,
Rolling Wheels, Orange County Fairgrounds, The New York State Fairgrounds in Syracuse, etc. Ok, that's it
Sorry for the hijack.
Old     (johnsvt)      Join Date: Dec 2006       10-24-2008, 7:06 PM Reply   
D.I.R.T. Modifieds? Alex?
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       10-25-2008, 6:47 AM Reply   
Oh yeah. DIRT modifieds. I used to be so into the whole thing. And I see I left Fonda off my track list.
Fonda is right on The Mohawk River. But it's not even DIRT anymore. Glen Donnelly sold out. I haven't been
to a race at a local track in years.
http://www.superdirtcarseries.com/Home.aspx

(Message edited by nj_alex on October 25, 2008)
Old     (bcnumber1)      Join Date: Sep 2008       10-25-2008, 8:46 AM Reply   
delta force, owasco is east of cayuga. My buddy has a malibu response with a wedge that we usually ride behind. I also go up to my girlfriends in the adirondacks and there are at least 4 mastercrafts on her lake. I've been looking for people to ride with too. I might be moving to syracuse this summer so def hit me up.
Old     (flwa)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-28-2008, 8:51 PM Reply   
we are down in the finger lakes on Canandaigua and Keuka Lakes. I would put money on it the X Star you saw was sold by us. If you are looking for a bunch of monkeys to ride with look us up at seagermarine.com. We are a Nautique and Mastercraft dealer and carry Liquid Force, Ronix, and Company..... we for sure can get you hooked up with someone or something to ride with.
Old     (bcnumber1)      Join Date: Sep 2008       10-29-2008, 12:11 PM Reply   
I go to school in Rochester so I drive by those lakes pretty often, whats the boarding scene like on those lakes?
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       10-29-2008, 2:01 PM Reply   
P Reynolds. Is seager marine right in Canandaigua at the north end? My girlfriend lives on Naples... in the summer... I am definitely going to have to look you guys up... I mean I'm all for visiting her as much as she visits me in the summer, but I gotta ride! haha