Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (boardman74)      Join Date: Jul 2012       08-18-2012, 6:42 PM Reply   
I know I have been wearing the forum out on boats!! But have got some great advice so far and just haven't found the right boat for us yet. My wife has become quite the boat shopper and is tough to please. In the end it will be for the best but is currently frustrating. She listens and researches with me so she is pretty up on what we are looking at. Plus she knows exactly what she wants. So far that has been new boats out of the price range we are looking at. The inboard market here is super hot with V-drives selling literally before they are listed. The 3 main dealers here have a waiting lists they call as soon as a boat is traded. Most never make it to the internet or their sales floor. So us having a trade in is really hurting us. So after labor day I am going to cosign my boat with one of the dealers that already has buyers and no used boats like mine.

Anyway I have come across a 2008 Tige 22Ve which is owned by my sisters renter who moved up here from Florida. He left the boat there on consignment and it hasn't sold. He really wants it gone as he is making a payment. I told him for the right price I might make the trip and he shot me a number around $36K. I know nothing about this boat and have never seen one in person. I have seen pictures and he says minus one dime sized vinyl tear the boat is showroom. I would pretty much have to buy it sight unseen but I do trust the guy and he's living in my sisters house. He lived on a private ski lake and the boat sat on a covered lift. Has all service records thru the dealer. Boat has never been weighted and used mostly for cruising. The guy doesn't even ride. Here's what it is:

2008 Tige 22Ve bought new in 2010
340 hp engine with 85-90 hours
Tower, racks lights
8 speaker stereo with amps and 12's
Tige cruise
Upgraded aluminum trailer
Upgraded mesh seat with original included.
Sundeck and bow filler cushions
Dual optima batteries
Depth finder, stereo remote, cover, etc.

Looks like a nice boat and a good deal. Anyone have one of these or seen/ ridden behind one?