Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 21, 2003

Old     (wakeclt)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-18-2003, 12:50 PM Reply   
I'm looking for some help locating aftermarket replacement dash panels for a 2000 Mastercraft X-Star.

Any ideas??
Old     (ktm250)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-19-2003, 6:28 AM Reply   
MasterCraft by Design has aluminum replacement panels. Check the brochure...they have polished, anodized and chromed.
Old    fff88            04-21-2003, 3:16 PM Reply   
The dealer told me they were $700!!!!!!! Rip off!!!IMO
Old     (wiltok)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-21-2003, 3:21 PM Reply   
YEOW - I agree with Frank!
Old     (ktm250)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-22-2003, 6:09 AM Reply   
Yep, very expensive but they can be had for less.
Old    fff88            04-22-2003, 4:18 PM Reply   
How much less? can you hook us up? What is actual dealer cost? if you can get them at that....
Old     (ktm250)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-23-2003, 5:17 AM Reply   
Which are you looking at??? I will help all I can.
Old    fff88            04-23-2003, 9:17 AM Reply   
Zedz, i emailed you at work. Let me know whenever you can. Thanks...
Old    fff88            04-25-2003, 5:29 AM Reply   
Zedz, thanks for the hook up!!!! Mike from your shop got back to me with some fabulous pricing.
Scott (wakeclt) if you haven't already, get a hold of zedz so he can hook you up. Still not inexpensive but A DAMN site cheaper than retail or my local dealer. i'll say it again, a DAMN LOT cheaper. i am buying them along with some other items. from now on when i need something, Mastercraft of Charlotte gets my business.
Old    robw            04-25-2003, 6:11 AM Reply   
Hey Frank, that ain't all that costs less here. If you really want a shocker price NC lake front property (Gaston,Norman,Kerr). I miss Cali but something about having a city home and lake house is more appealing than a 2BR apartment in Santa Clara

Did you get my fax last week? Post some pics for us when you get a chance.

(Message edited by robw on April 25, 2003)
Old    tattoobling            04-25-2003, 6:57 AM Reply   
Thanks for the tip Frank. MC has come out with some cool "Hooptie" stuff for their boats but it's usually an arm and both legs. I just got off the phone with them and you weren't kidding. The new shifter knob and tower mirror were very reasonalby priced. BTW, that's the same place as Trinity Board Shop, home of the luscious Maeghan Major. I don't know how those guys do it but they sure hook you up.
Old     (wakeclt)      Join Date: Apr 2003       04-25-2003, 9:05 AM Reply   
Guys, have to echo everyones comments on Mastercraft of Charlotte. These are the guys I bought the X-Star from. I was about to go back to them and ask the same question (about the dash panels) and stumbled upon them here! Great guys - highly recommend them. Maeghan is great - NO DOUBT - but she's just one of the many great things about MC of Charlotte.
Old    fff88            04-25-2003, 1:02 PM Reply   
I wanna come live in NC!!!!! Kaiser, you're welcome. Yeah, these guys seem great and i can't wait for my stuff.

Rob, thanks, yeah i got the fax and i need to make an appointment to get the work done. I hate to do it here so i might take it to an out of town dealer. I have just completed my stereo install too. If it ever stops raining i can pull the cover off and take some pics. i just might start looking at property there seriously. We are in contract buying another house here and selling our current one. I could probably buy a oplace outright there just from my equity. Man, if i could convince the Mrs. to pack up the kids, who knows!!!!!