Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 18, 2006

Old     (bfa)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-28-2006, 9:40 AM Reply   
Are these the same board? I ordered a 2005 Murray and they brought in a 2004 Tement. It's brand new still, and I like the graphics. Only had a chance to ride it once so far but I think I'll like it. What would be a good price for the Tement?
Old     (entrustclothing)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-28-2006, 10:50 AM Reply   
the 04 temet and 05 murray is the same board, just different name and graphics
Old    358army            05-28-2006, 10:52 AM Reply   
they are the same board, the 06 murray is different this year, good price for a 04 temet if its brand spankin would be 250ish i'd say
Old     (bfa)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-28-2006, 3:53 PM Reply   
Thanks for the info. One more question. I know it was posted before but I can't find it. How do you place your bindings for goofy foot.
Old     (aden_g)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-28-2006, 4:03 PM Reply   
Jump off your computer chair on to the floor, facing forwards... whatever angle your feet land at, put your bindings at.

Stance is tough, it's just personal preference, I like mine wide... If the board is a bit big for you, the stance will generally be narrower, etc.. (right foot forward, or course, if the Temet is the directional board)
Old     (bfa)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-28-2006, 4:07 PM Reply   
Thanks Aden, but what I meant was, which end is the front of the board as both ends are slightly different.
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-28-2006, 4:26 PM Reply   
Just look as the graphics the VW Bug should be the right way up. And if you turn it over one end has small molded fins on the inside of the removable fins and one end has the molded fins on the outside. The end with the molded fins on the inside (Or closer together) is the nose (or front)