Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 05, 2009

Old     (kellen)      Join Date: Jan 2007       12-30-2008, 9:34 PM Reply   
So this is for comedic purpose only.
we decided to go surfing at around 3 am on Pedro this summer and did some double surfing and we seemed to have miss placed the cwb surfboard some where in the black of the lake..

It was really old and beat up but i just figured id check to see if anyone ran acrossed it!

ps keep it Jpod doesnt want it back.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       12-30-2008, 11:23 PM Reply   
surfin at 3AM......you're nuts dood!
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       12-31-2008, 1:39 AM Reply   
Hey check this story out. I am out wakesurfing with a bunch of guys all day. At about 6 we call it quits and head home. The lake is about 45 miles form where I live. Im nearly home and this car is behind me honking its horn. I pull over and they pull up and ask if I was missing something? I said I don't think so. SO they pull out my Tsunami wakesurf and said we were at the lake and found this floating in the water. I was like hoy hell how in the world did you know it was mine? They said we just saw you with your boat and figured we would ask. I mean thats an awesome story. Good luck with yours.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-31-2008, 5:37 PM Reply   
That is an awesome story! "Every man is occasionaly blessed with luck".
Old    mendo247            12-31-2008, 8:01 PM Reply   
Sick drunken surf wake lol!!!! Cant believe B.G. didnt snap that rope!
Old     (chpthril)      Join Date: Oct 2007       12-31-2008, 8:54 PM Reply   
Bummer dude! We did it Oct, and I tied a glow-stick to the board, made it real easy to keep track of it!
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       12-31-2008, 9:08 PM Reply   
I once duct taped like, 6 flashlights, to a wakeboard, a bunch of glowsticks to a handle and a a couple more to my life vest, and rode at like 10 at night. It actually worked fairly well, well, sorta. The flashlights didn't illuminate the water around you enough to really see the wake or anything.... I want LEDs mounted in the bottom of the board or in the rails, now that would look awesome.