Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old    malibuboyz            06-14-2006, 1:07 AM Reply   
Hey i noticed in the 100th edition of wakeboarding mag, that he was shown riding a Gator board, has he changed from hyperlite??
Old     (kristian)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-14-2006, 1:51 AM Reply   
yes
Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       06-15-2006, 9:15 AM Reply   
yes, and the board in that picture was a custom Gator wood deck made to copy the Byerly design.
Old     (wakeskateal)      Join Date: Dec 2005       06-22-2006, 10:25 AM Reply   
dtw ummm no it was a normal old gator board and h wouldnt copy the byerly becuase it was definantly wood and the byerly isnt better felling board then the gator impala
Old     (lukewtwt)      Join Date: Apr 2003       06-22-2006, 11:23 AM Reply   
actually John, after George switched to Gator he rode a lot of different decks, and spent quite a bit of time on a custom made wood deck that was a copy of the byerly, right down to the bottom channel.
Old     (wakeskateal)      Join Date: Dec 2005       06-25-2006, 8:56 AM Reply   
oh my bad do you know gearge daniels , are you friends with him ,do you think your the coolest kid on wakeworld thats like beeing the smartest kid with down syndrom
Old     (deepcove)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-25-2006, 4:30 PM Reply   
Actually john it was not a normal gator board, it was a custom gator skate which very closely resembled the Byerly......right down to the bottom channel....( i figure if you here this enough it might sink in) and no I do not know George or have down syndrom...but I do know you are incorrect.
Old     (wakeskateal)      Join Date: Dec 2005       06-26-2006, 6:13 PM Reply   
im sayin your ight
Old     (saltsk8)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-27-2006, 11:03 PM Reply   
I chatted with George Daniels this weekend at the Nautique Wake games, super chill. He was pretty pumped on his new signature deck...ofcourse it was wood, much thinner than his old hl, and had less kick in the tail and nose. It did have the channels running threw the bottom like the hl models though.