Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-28-2013, 8:53 AM Reply   
Seems like last year you would see a new edit of Harley out almost every month. Anyone know of any new ones? I love seeing his riding.
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-28-2013, 1:15 PM Reply   
Check out Alliance's "Day in The Life" they just released. Good riding!
Old     (austin)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-28-2013, 5:56 PM Reply   
He will probably be in most of the KoW winning run videos. :P

The day in the life video mentioned in the last post is probably the best video of him since last season. There are a few others out there like the Body Glove video promoting his vest, but nothing particularly memorable aside from the day in the life video.
Old     (captain_vilfo)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-28-2013, 6:03 PM Reply   
His xstar in that video on alliance is hot. Looks like something from the future lol
Old     (Goonz)      Join Date: Sep 2012       04-29-2013, 11:32 AM Reply   
http://wakeboardingmag.com/videos/20...s-winning-run/
Old     (VinnyA)      Join Date: Aug 2011       04-29-2013, 12:43 PM Reply   
If you check out the bottom of this article it says that you'll have an awesome Harley section to watch at the end of this summer! http://unionwakeboarder.com/overflow...wns-the-world/

"< Yeah, I’ve been filming with Jake Blodget and Oakley for the past three months. I’ve actually done 7 or 8 new tricks that no-one really knows about yet for the part. So I’m just going to keep filming and riding and hopefully have a mad section at the end of the year.

When can we expect to see this?
Probably September I reckon. I have a bunch of more stuff that I have in mind so hopefully we can do and we’ll see how it turns out.

Nice thanks Man.>>"
Old     (VinnyA)      Join Date: Aug 2011       04-29-2013, 2:27 PM Reply   
annddddddd if you follow harley and aaron rathy on instagram you would see they were both filming with a helicopter today and as both are on Oakley's wake team and as harley used an @primewakemovie, which is attached to bfyproductions it would seem that either the team behind defy is being used to film oakley's latest endeavor or we will be seeing Harley in a few different sections this summer.