Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (robertsjut)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-01-2010, 7:02 PM Reply   
Hey Guy's-

I'm selling my 03 Glastron GX205 boat and looking at getting something that is more of a wakeboarding / wakesurf boat.

I found this boat: http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...con-V-96650783 . The only problem is I'm in Oregon and the boat is in Texas. The price is awesome just wonder what you guys think about the boat and ways to go about buying it.

Thanks.
Old     (smitty1258)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-01-2010, 7:12 PM Reply   
If the deal is legit, then jump on it. You wont look back.

I have an 09 Falcon and love it. check out www.centurioncrew.com for lots of other falcon owners.
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       06-01-2010, 7:17 PM Reply   
Price seems amazing I would jump on it if it has everything you want.
Old     (elc)      Join Date: Jan 2008       06-01-2010, 8:00 PM Reply   
Have you contacted the seller? I am pretty sure I saw pics of the same boat in CA when I was selling my boat earlier this year. Seems like an exceptional price for an 08.
Old     (repo)      Join Date: Feb 2010       06-02-2010, 2:37 AM Reply   
Its a scam. I contacted that guy when the boat was supposed to be in West Covina CA. Spins some bull story about being interstate, last person he came back to show didn't have the money sorted & insists on using a third party payment system for payment before he will return home. I also came across another poster on here who had a similar story about a nautique for sale. I sent him a PM & he came back to me with the same name "Thomas A Jacobsen". Report the ad. I did & nothing has happened. Boat trader must be more interested in revenue than fraud?
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-02-2010, 4:57 AM Reply   
The falcon is a great boat we bought ours last summer from OCM and love it the price listed on the one you are looking at is way low prob ally a scam if you are truly interested in a falcon you are more than welcome to check mine out first I'm located in Portland
Old     (bkey79)      Join Date: May 2010       06-02-2010, 7:22 AM Reply   
I'm not sure if its a scam or not, but I tried calling that guy for 2 weeks... It rings once then goes to voicemail. I left plenty of messages, said I had the cash and no call back...
Old     (repo)      Join Date: Feb 2010       06-02-2010, 10:56 AM Reply   
ITS A SCAM. they are the same photos the guy used when I contacted him when it was advertised in CA. DO NOT SEND ANY CASH. I have already purchased a boat so please do not do business with this scammer.

Last edited by repo; 06-02-2010 at 10:59 AM.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-02-2010, 10:59 AM Reply   
Jut, I guess you have your answer....

DON'T!!!
Old     (silvermustang35)      Join Date: Jul 2008       06-02-2010, 12:21 PM Reply   
Our local dealer has 2 centurion falcons for sale, one is 29,900 and the other is 35,900...
http://www.cbkwatersports.com/