Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       01-11-2012, 7:25 AM Reply   
In case anybody here in Socal missed it.

Wildomar is a small city just north of Temecula and Murrieta and just south of Lake Elsinore.

The good thing about the city of Wildomar is that they are fairly easy to work with.

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/wi...033709857.html
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       01-11-2012, 8:27 AM Reply   
can you say season pass, I have said that year after year for like 6 years, and Desert Wake finally opened last year.. Maybe one day, we will hit all of them within a two hour radius, hopefully there will be three to four within 2 years is my estimate. Water is the issue, if it's not clean, no cable park. Why hasn't someone trued to put one in Corona Lakes? The Carlsbad Lagoon could run a couple lil bro's if anything. Hope to see you there Eric!

Last edited by slipknot; 01-11-2012 at 8:28 AM. Reason: fun
Old     (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-11-2012, 8:30 AM Reply   
These are the same developers from the failed Sante project. I will believe it when I see it. I think the Elsinore park has a much better chance and Desert wake is already up & running.
Old     (DesertWake)      Join Date: Jan 2012       01-11-2012, 6:17 PM Reply   
We look forward to more parks in So Cal...