Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 21, 2003

Old    bambamski            05-18-2003, 1:23 PM Reply   
I've pretty much bought the new truck, however I'm stuck on which color to get. I want it too match my boat which has a black stripe, white trailer, and the sticker has some silver in it with a little bit of red background.
I'm thinking Showdow grey with the silver fleck and a black stipe on the bottom. The wife wants red with a silver or beige stripe on the bottom. She's the one driving it by the way.

I told her red is tougher to keep clean and cops give red vehicles more tickets. I was also wondering does the red faid much over time? I think the grey would look better over a couple of years myself. Opinions??
Old    aka Bradley Beach            05-19-2003, 6:37 AM Reply   
Actually Red gets just as dirty as other colors it just looks cleaner because its harder to see the dirt (IMO). My parent's have owned 5 red vehicles and I've owned one and none of them ever faded. Although we tend to wax and take good care of them. I'd match the biggest color on the boat, again IMO.