Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 05, 2008

Old     (j_money)      Join Date: May 2006       06-01-2008, 11:00 AM Reply   
Snapped this shot with my phone this morning at 7:30!!! To bad both my normal rides are out of commision right now... Luckily my buddies dad just bought one of those $3 dollar bayliners that everyone has and we got to tear it up anyways!!!! Just wanted to share the pic because I think its sweeeeeeeet!!!

Upload
Old     (bartush)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-01-2008, 3:33 PM Reply   
wow. great picture off of your phone. wish i could ride that glass.
Old     (ethan31)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-01-2008, 4:14 PM Reply   
Thats what It looked like at 5:30 when I went to work. I wanted to ride so bad.

MN=Sick
Old     (trdon)      Join Date: Sep 2007       06-01-2008, 7:29 PM Reply   
looked like that at 8 too when I was on the water :-)
Old     (j_money)      Join Date: May 2006       06-01-2008, 8:28 PM Reply   
Yeah MN is pry the sweetest place to be a wakeboarder...... for 3 months.. After that I HATE IT!!!!!!

Don: Where do you ride??? Im in fergus falls MN and saw in your profile andover and I know I have seen an exit sign for that place but i cant remember where it was....
Old     (cbraden)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-01-2008, 8:32 PM Reply   
I have seen water like that in OK maybe a dozen times in my life, and it is ALWAYS during Duck season, never during golf or lake season. You just learn to live with it, and get up early to beat the wind (the best you can) at the lake, not the other boaters.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-02-2008, 6:32 AM Reply   
Had to take a dawn set yesterday, it was unreal. It literally felt wierd riding on such smooth water, not having to time your jumps around incoming rollers. Epic day, thanks for the pulls Gary!!!

Sorry to hear about your boats Jesse, hopefully your back on the water soon!

Upload
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       06-02-2008, 7:06 AM Reply   
I have said time and time again, Minnesota is the greatest place on earth to wakeboard.
Old     (thebigz)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-02-2008, 7:14 AM Reply   
Yeah I agree...I was beginning to wonder why I still live here! This weekend reminded me why. The water was so calm we were taking sets down the middle of Medecine Lake.
Old     (trdon)      Join Date: Sep 2007       06-02-2008, 7:24 AM Reply   
Andover is straight north of mnlps about 20 miles.
Old     (j_money)      Join Date: May 2006       06-02-2008, 7:58 AM Reply   
gotch ya!