Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-22-2012, 12:01 AM Reply   
... oh Newty
Attached Images

Old     (duramat)      Join Date: Feb 2008       01-22-2012, 1:27 AM Reply   
So true
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       01-22-2012, 3:00 AM Reply   
Who better knows what is happening within private family matters . So convenient that the x wife had to bring this back up 2 days before the South Carolina primary. Sounds like a bitter woman to me . I'm glad it had no effect.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-22-2012, 5:40 AM Reply   
The Days of Our Lives.A ongoing saga!
Old     (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-22-2012, 7:52 AM Reply   

The republican party declares: "We are no longer the party of family values"
Old     (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-22-2012, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunter View Post
Who better knows what is happening within private family matters . So convenient that the x wife had to bring this back up 2 days before the South Carolina primary. Sounds like a bitter woman to me . I'm glad it had no effect.
This isn't the only "alleged" issue with Newt's values. He appears toxic. The SC primary doesn't mean anything for Newt...Its too little, too late and Mitt is about to put the nail in the coffin.

The worst part is that Mitt isn't much better. My crystal ball tells me that it will be Obama vs Romney and Obama will win...Not because anyone likes Obama. Obama pretty much handed the presidency to the GOP and they dropped the ball.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-22-2012, 8:27 AM Reply   
^These are my sentiments exactly. The GOP just needed to present a decent candidate. Instead; we got a guy that finished poorly and quit in the last GOP primaries, a former senator that lost his reelection bid by a record margin in 2006, and Newt. The ones that dropped out already were even worse. Did the GOP potentially see the election as something they couldn't win and decided to save their "All-Stars" for 2016?

Last edited by wake77; 01-22-2012 at 8:31 AM.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-22-2012, 8:49 AM Reply   
I like Newt; i hope he can make it threw the $hit storm running for president can be.
At this point IMO anyone is better that the TURD we have now. Anybody but OBAMA.

Nov 2012 End of a ERROR!
Remember what obama stands for.
One Big Ass Mistake America!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-22-2012, 9:56 AM Reply   
^So amazing that people still believe that one single person can make such a huge difference in the economic outlook in the US. If you look at Romney and Newt's past views, you will see them closely in line with Obama's. How exactly is either one better than Obama? Is it just the R instead of D that follows their name on the ballot?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-22-2012, 10:14 AM Reply   
I guess if you dont see a dif between the right and the left, more importantly the diff between obama and Newt you should stay home on Nov the 12 th.
I do agree with you 100% that one man. "The president" cant make a huge differance, and no matter who wins this country is Not going to change overnight. But the tone or the direction the man at the top takes is where this big ship called america ends up. To bad that fact was Not well known when "Mr Hope & Change" was saying anything and everything he could get in the white house. Imo Obama is the Worst Prez ever! So no matter who we get it will be a upgrade. This of corse is just my view. Your free to think Obama is going to do a much better job in 2012.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       01-22-2012, 1:56 PM Reply   
Everybody has a past. Newt has already said he was not the best husband but he has asked for Gods forgiveness and his ex's. It is overwhelmingly obvious in the debates that Newt is the smartest man on the platform. If Newt gets the the nod he will wipe the floor with Obama in a debate. I would vote for Newt, I would rather have him representing us then Obama any day of the week. Obama exudes weekness Newt will almost always be the smartest guy in the room wherever he goes. He is a little on the blunt side sometimes so it comes back to bite him, but Newt would be my choice at this point.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-22-2012, 2:24 PM Reply   
"I guess if you dont see a dif between the right and the left, more importantly the diff between obama and Newt you should stay home on Nov the 12 th."

Explain to me the major differences, and don't give me the stuff Newt has been spewing lately.

Wasn't that Newt sitting next to Pelosi speaking on the dangers of global warming? Wasn't that Newt that once supported the individual mandate? Wasn't that Newt that publicly slammed Paul Ryan's (who many considered to be one of the better conservative politicians) Medicare overhaul, in fact, calling it "right wing social engineering"?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-22-2012, 2:40 PM Reply   
"Everybody has a past. Newt has already said he was not the best husband but he has asked for Gods forgiveness and his ex's."

I find it disturbing that you have a party that runs on protecting the sanctity of marriage, yet it's leading candidate has been married three times. And he cheated on one of his wives while she was sick with cancer. Sounds like a stand-up kind of guy.
Old     (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-22-2012, 3:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
"

I find it disturbing that you have a party that runs on protecting the sanctity of marriage, yet it's leading candidate has been married three times. And he cheated on one of his wives while she was sick with cancer. Sounds like a stand-up kind of guy.
Don't forget that he was cheating on the last wife & left her while she was in the hospital. In the meantime, he was trying to impeach Clinton for sexual relations. This is his true character when no one is looking. Newt will say or do anything to become president and has no real stance that does not have a political advantage. I agree that he is very smart, but I don't trust him.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-22-2012, 3:31 PM Reply   
Newt has too much baggage. LOL @ people who think Obama doesn't have a chance.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-22-2012, 4:47 PM Reply   
Obama Lover's want Newt to get hammerd so they can have Mit go up against Obama. So I understand why Obama lovers want to bring up stuff like this and try and get Newt off balance.
I agree Newt will wipe the floor with "Captin Teleprompter" in a live Debate.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-22-2012, 5:12 PM Reply   
^I love how Gingrich is this "great debater", but look who he has been debating. Bachmann, Perry, Cain, and Santorum. Gomer Pyle would seem like a genius debating with that crew.
Old     (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-22-2012, 6:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Obama Lover's want Newt to get hammerd so they can have Mit go up against Obama. So I understand why Obama lovers want to bring up stuff like this and try and get Newt off balance.
I agree Newt will wipe the floor with "Captin Teleprompter" in a live Debate.
I don't think there are many "Obama Lovers" on this site, just some that blame him less than others. My disgust is that we will be stuck with Nobama for four more years because the GOP cant present a palatable contender.

I don't think Romney or Newt have a chance against Obama and that's hard to do.
Old     (duramat)      Join Date: Feb 2008       01-22-2012, 9:58 PM Reply   
Shooter obviously not a Mitt fan. He's been slamming him in every thread I've seen LOL

I agree that Newt may be one hell of a smart guy and good debater but I think he'd sell his own Mother to get wha he wants. (Going off his family values)
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-23-2012, 8:41 AM Reply   
Newt is just what we need. A politician that attacks Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in public while collecting $1.5M from them in private providing "history lessons". Yeah, that's the ticket!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-23-2012, 2:13 PM Reply   
Very strange that a leading we have a presidential contender that was forced to step down as Speaker over ethics violation. Sounds like someone that we all can trust.

Even more strange, hearing Newt blame the "mainstream media" for the attacks on his personal life sounds a lot like Mr. Cain sounded a few months ago.