Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 17, 2007

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-21-2007, 9:05 PM Reply   
Im suprised at how no one had anything to say about this boat at the Lake Tulloch sound off comp. It didnt compete in the Sound off and I didnt get a chance to check it out. I just saw it in Mikes pic's
Upload
It had a fully functional DJ coffin attached to the ski pilon and a bunch of NVS hanging from the tower. Does anyone know anything more about this boat?
Old     (andy13)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-21-2007, 9:13 PM Reply   
it has a disco ball
Old    wayknbayk            05-21-2007, 9:25 PM Reply   
Thats the most stupid idea I have ever seen. It took alot outta me to not laugh my butt off and tell that guy how much of a poser he is. Everybody knows vinyl melts in the sun..HAHAHA!!
Old     (tomcalabria)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-21-2007, 9:26 PM Reply   
we were talking about it on the Calabria post this week.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-21-2007, 9:45 PM Reply   
Thats dope. Would love to rock it at a party beach with that thing. Mixing and riding are too of my favourite things!
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-21-2007, 9:51 PM Reply   
was reading the Calabria thread and dude said he has been spinning vinyl for 15 years and wanted to incorperate his 2 favorite things into 1. I think its badass and it comes apart in minutes.. said he only puts them on for partying and shows.. mad props to being original and doing his thing! That boat is sick
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-21-2007, 9:55 PM Reply   
Its crying " Look at me , look at me"

Completely Gay !!!!!
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-21-2007, 10:03 PM Reply   
Sorry!! I should not have said that!!!!!!!!!

To each his own!!!

It looks like he put a lot of time and $$$$ into that boat and it does look nice. Just not for me.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-21-2007, 10:42 PM Reply   
"Im suprised at how no one had anything to say about this boat at the Lake Tulloch sound off comp."

I'm surprised it took this long for people to start talking the kind of shiat E and Flava just talked. Only a matter of time I guess.

Anyway, he's definitely the first one to bring that. Like Issac said...props to him. He definitely turned some heads at the SR. I'm an NVS fan, so I loved the tower. I bet that thing would be a blast on a houseboat trip.

Can't you see your crew now, all drunk, trying to get their scratchn' on?
Old     (norcalmalibu)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-21-2007, 10:48 PM Reply   
I personally think its awesome, the boat looks sic!

I got two turn tables and a microphone!
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-21-2007, 11:44 PM Reply   
Probably no more silly than all of my LEDs... to each his own. I like it, especially if he spins good tunes. When I was a bartender I played around in the DJ booth every once in a while, after clearing the dance floor a few times I took a new appreciation for good DJ's like Grant's brother Brad and Brian Bass. I don't think the DJ equipment takes away from the boat's ability to pull wakeboarders so I am all for it.
Old     (peter_c)      Join Date: Sep 2001       05-22-2007, 12:28 AM Reply   
Different is good. Some will like it, others will not, but building and creating things is awesome. Whether you like the end product or not, originality will always win.

Don't most of the boats scream look at me? Jealousy?
Old     (flattirenotube)      Join Date: May 2007       05-22-2007, 6:36 AM Reply   
I think that is one of the most unique things that I have seen put into a boat. Does anyone know if the owner is on WW, I would like to see some more photos and ask him how he hooked it all up (I would love to set this up when I get a boat).
Old     (committed)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-22-2007, 6:46 AM Reply   
I think the "ones" who are talking smack are the posers here-sound like a couple of 14 y.o lil girls. I'm sure, he's not riding with the setup in the "on/ready" position. That falls under the "duh" category. If I am parked, I want that dude and his setup going off. Sure beats you and your Ipoded E M O crap. To each his own.....
Old    kidrik            05-22-2007, 6:47 AM Reply   
Shawn Hammond.....just joined I believe. Check out the Calabria thread.
Old     (ponte_06_x2)      Join Date: Jan 2006       05-22-2007, 7:13 AM Reply   
this poor boat was a victim of the bone crushers wake. i saw it and it was ugly. but yea that boat is sick.
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-22-2007, 7:54 AM Reply   
I think that's dope as hell, that setup would be awesome for the after party on the lake or when all the boats are all anchored and just hanging out.
Old     (tomcalabria)      Join Date: Feb 2006       05-22-2007, 8:20 AM Reply   
Well said Chris. Most of the people that post something negative about someone's boat are either losers themselves or have the intelligence of a dead fly! I also noticed that most of the negative ones can't seem to get a chica. Hmm. maybe that is the problem with them! they are just frustrated little people.

Shawn welcome to Wakeworld and try not to listen to the negativity of a few losers.

I look forward to partying with you in Sactown!!

(Message edited by tomcalabria on May 22, 2007)
Old     (nickypoo)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-22-2007, 9:05 AM Reply   
That is a dope set up. Now if only he could spin while someone was riding. Seriously though, that is sunset party central. Keep on rockin'.
Old     (flux)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-22-2007, 9:09 AM Reply   
Vinyl rules.
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-22-2007, 9:19 AM Reply   
I know a few people to that would kill for a set up like that even at home much less on a boat!

Definitely nice if you're into that kind of thing but personally,I like the sound of good recorded CD,vynil is just too scratchy for me.Kind of irritates my ears...
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       05-22-2007, 12:14 PM Reply   
i don't care who you are, if you can't appreciate a this boat you're a tool. its all about partying. I love it.

Whats better, is that the guy rides and it all comes down in a few minutes to leave you with completely functional wakeboat. Something you won't always find in over-the-top boat systems.

and like chris and mikeski said, it takes some skill to spin. props. nice rig.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-22-2007, 12:27 PM Reply   
"I got two Turn Tables and a Microphone". I Love it bad@##
Old     (eargasm)      Join Date: May 2007       05-22-2007, 12:27 PM Reply   
To All- First off thanks for the compliments on the set-up. I love boating, boarding, partying and spinning wax. Now I can do it all in one place.( wife thinks I'm nuts though).
Secondly, I went to CIE SR 07' w/ the intention of competing in the sound-off. This would have been my 1st time @ this kind of event.( i did car audio competitions for 10 yrs. before this).
My wife & I arrived on Fri. night, launched the boat and found the perfect slip.( what i thought was the perfect slip). We partied all night @ the club and had a great time, met alot of new friends.Next morning I came out to tune up the stereo & charge my batteries, when this Xstar came out of nowhere & threw up some fatty rollers
and my bow dunked under water. Felt like i took on 200 gal.. It was great...that's how I was introduced to "Bonecrusher". Bad Ass Xstar. So with Bonecrusher rollin by & the wind kickin up w/ all the audio, turntables I ended up pullin out of the water and enjoyed the show from the docks. Still had a bitchin time. Next year I'll know what slip to get. As far as being silly, maybe but just like anything else you enjoy you spend $$$ at it. As far as posing, I don't think so, just like to have fun.
Old     (eargasm)      Join Date: May 2007       05-22-2007, 12:32 PM Reply   
Boat Breakdown:
6- NVS 10" woofers on tower
6- 12" kicker subs
12- kicker 6x9's
Eclipse Deck
Ipod
Sirius satellite
2-Zapco 1000.4
2 Zapco 1100.1
2 Zapco 750.2
2 Eclipse 360.4
10 batteries
160 amp alt.
1000 watt inverter
2 technics 1200 turntables & Mic, Numark mixer
Bubble machine, Fog Machine, Disco Ball
Margarita Blender
Old     (bigpimpin4u)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-22-2007, 12:37 PM Reply   
DON'T BE A HATER! Shawn, that thing rocks!

(Message edited by bigpimpin4u on May 22, 2007)
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       05-22-2007, 12:41 PM Reply   
eargasm... how appropriate. welcome to the site dude. sic boat. Too bad your boat didn't compete.
Old    kidrik            05-22-2007, 12:42 PM Reply   
Good SH*T Shawn! That's keepin' it real! Always do what you love man!

Wouldn't mind hookin' up on Folsom or the river sometime!

Take it easy brah!
Old     (pickle311)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-22-2007, 12:43 PM Reply   
holy crap dude, 6 12" subs and 12 6 x 9s. I gotta see pics of that setup.
I also give props to anyone that can come up with something original like that and incorperate 2 things that they enjoy and make it functional. Seems like most of us like loud music and love to party. I bet that boat would be killer up in cove or something.
Old     (whitie)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-22-2007, 12:43 PM Reply   
I bet that if you were in a good long stretch of butter I bet some one could spin while another was riding that would make for a cool video shot.

Spin on with your bad self.
I will be there with the pontoon boat with stripper pole and stage ligthts
Old     (eargasm)      Join Date: May 2007       05-22-2007, 12:47 PM Reply   
Fridays & Sats. 4pm- ???? @ north fork /5mph zone/Folsom Lake
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-22-2007, 12:52 PM Reply   
Now, I just have to get my boat out of the dealership or get some other friends that have a boat to listen...

Eargasm, I wouldn't do that to my boat but that is just me. It's original and that is what I like about it. No one else can say that they have something like this because they most likely do not. Just be you!!!!!!}
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-22-2007, 1:09 PM Reply   
Shawn - post some more pics of that setup. That list of products was ridiculous!!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-22-2007, 1:11 PM Reply   
Shawn: Neptune is putting on another contest this summer, so, you'll have your chance. Keep an eye out for the announcement.
Old     (eargasm)      Join Date: May 2007       05-22-2007, 1:13 PM Reply   
Thanks J-Rod, I thought I saw something Sept. 8
@ Lost Isle???
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-22-2007, 1:15 PM Reply   
That sounds right.
Old     (flattirenotube)      Join Date: May 2007       05-22-2007, 1:26 PM Reply   
Shawn, Sick looking truck too man. What kind of music do you play?
Old     (eargasm)      Join Date: May 2007       05-22-2007, 1:28 PM Reply   
Hip/Hop, Old School Rap, House, Break Beats.
I spin mostly Break beats, garage house, some drum-n-bass.
Old     (ponte_06_x2)      Join Date: Jan 2006       05-22-2007, 2:16 PM Reply   
nice shawn. i also spin. it looks gay when you see some dude mixing and hes using cd players. nothing like wax. i saw your boat get drenched by the x star and next thing i know the boat was gone. way to take boat audio to the next level.
Old     (eargasm)      Join Date: May 2007       05-22-2007, 2:28 PM Reply   
hey all eyez on me- saw your boat at tulloch, sick azz boat, boats like yours keep us going to next level. can't agree w/ you more about cd, it's almost like cheating. ya gotta have skillz to to touch the wax..
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-22-2007, 2:35 PM Reply   
Playing wax is more fun and takes more skill but its getting harder and harder to get new tunes in vinyal. Also its pretty convienent buying tunes and downloading the file 30 seconds later.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-22-2007, 2:37 PM Reply   
I don't know whats up with my spelling at the moment, I must need a coffee.
Old     (eargasm)      Join Date: May 2007       05-22-2007, 2:40 PM Reply   
Darren- Definately nice downloading music in 30 sec.. I belong to a couple DJ record clubs where we can get any wax within a day or two. I also go to Bay area 1-2 times month.
Old     (bcard)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-22-2007, 2:45 PM Reply   
Shawn, did Loud Liquid do your install? If so, are you happy with their work? I'm thinking about having them do my system.
Old     (eargasm)      Join Date: May 2007       05-22-2007, 2:52 PM Reply   
Yes indeed L.L. did the install. Very happy with all the work they've done, Keith does an excellent job w/ that place.
Old     (seansmitty42)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-22-2007, 2:56 PM Reply   
im diggin the tables!!! i used to spin for a while not so much anymore though and i was the cool guy who used cd players lmao
Old    bocephus            05-22-2007, 3:20 PM Reply   
Does anyone else see a problem with the "Bonecrusher" sending rollers in the boats in the slip? I know here in Arizona that you are responsible for the damage that your wake causes, period. Am I missing something or is this what it looks like, bad boating etiquette and an irresponsible driver??
Old     (eargasm)      Join Date: May 2007       05-22-2007, 3:32 PM Reply   
I guess any other time you would be right, but at this event "bonecrusher" was the tow boat for the d-up comp which was held just outside the 5mph zone, which is only about 50' from the slips.
Old     (committed)      Join Date: Jul 2005       05-22-2007, 3:45 PM Reply   
I was wondering that too? There's a thread in the other forum about getting splashed from a rider, and he deserved a beat down, if not a bullet, but the BCer, that's a whole nother level. I love the boat, the wake is better, but WTF is up with that? That didn't look very funny, to someone who worked hard for their boat.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-22-2007, 3:48 PM Reply   
Hey Shawn: Your boats awesome. We are going to throw an event at Lake Tulloch that would be perfect for your boat. We are going to bring in some top Hip Hop House and Breaks DJ's and broadcast a DJ feed to all the boats in the marina. It would be cool if your could be apart of it. I’m in the throws of putting it together so e-mail me grantwest@gmail.com
Old     (yosquire)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-22-2007, 3:50 PM Reply   
2-Zapco 1000.4
2 Zapco 1100.1
2 Zapco 750.2

Gheeezeh... Aren't those 1000+ watt amps like 32 inches long?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-22-2007, 3:52 PM Reply   
"Does anyone else see a problem with the "Bonecrusher" sending rollers in the boats in the slip"
Upload
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-22-2007, 3:53 PM Reply   
Im guessing at least 2 people have a problem with it.
Old     (ballsdeep)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-22-2007, 4:00 PM Reply   
Shawn- nice beer save.
Old    bocephus            05-22-2007, 4:01 PM Reply   
In Arizona and I hope anywhere else, if someone does something like that, even in a contest, and damage to boats or the dock occurs the driver would have to shell out some dough. Were there signs out that said this would occur? I see a lot of bad etiquette being praised, practiced, suggested, etc...in a lot of threads, could this be the reason why the fishermen and low profile "hotboats" hate wakeboarders? Heck, I think most tubers have better etiquette than a lot of wakeboarders.

Last year here in Arizona a guy lost a lawsuit and had to fork over $10,000 for damages to docks and boats that he caused. He was over 100 feet from the docks, but his wake still caused damage so he had to pay.

Share the lake, it's not just ours to use. Personally I want to be able to use my local lake with my ballast system over next ten years. With displays of idiocy like this I wouldn't be surprised if ballast becomes illegal everywhere. That picture is pure BS IMO, but I might not know the entire story. I apoligize for my rant, if by some strange circumstance the wave couldn't have been prevented. After being out on the lake and trying to have a good time and almost getting ran over (by another wakeboat no less) I get a little peeved at irresponible driving.

(Message edited by bocephus on May 22, 2007)
Old    kidrik            05-22-2007, 4:01 PM Reply   
Hey Shawn, just wondering if you have a good storage/security set up? Are you lucky enough to keep that baby on your property?

Was the insurance crazy on all that equipment?
Old     (eargasm)      Join Date: May 2007       05-22-2007, 4:03 PM Reply   
Yo "G"- that pic is wicked, can you please send that to me @ jrsexcavating@comcast.net? That's me taking a ride, see how I'm making sure not to spill my soldier( coors light). That roller was brutal, having flashbacks. I'm all in for whatever sound stuff you want to do...
Old     (sorry_mari)      Join Date: May 2007       05-22-2007, 4:07 PM Reply   
Ive been lucky enough to listen to and ride behind eargasm, and it is like nothing else out there! Loudest and cleanest sound on the water! first time i heard it, i was in the parking lot at folsom point and eargasm was half mile out and it sounded like i was in the boat! Sick boat and Sick tow rig!
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-22-2007, 4:10 PM Reply   
Shawn,
Welcome. I was very impressed by your boat, that's why I posted the pix. Anytime I see innovation of this level I really appreciate it.

I was right next to your boat when the X-star turned your bow into a hot tub. At that moment I was glad my boat was at home on the trailer.

Hope everthing dried out OK.

Mikeski
Old     (eargasm)      Join Date: May 2007       05-22-2007, 4:18 PM Reply   
Hey Rik- This wind is getting old. Eargasm stays at home right next to the master bedroom.
Thanks Mikeski for posting and compliments. Hey, good idea maybe next install hot tub in bow...hmmm
Old     (sorry_mari)      Join Date: May 2007       05-22-2007, 4:38 PM Reply   
Hot tub in bow...prolly sink the front end.
Old    kidrik            05-22-2007, 4:41 PM Reply   
Nice!........Do you sleep with one eye open?

Effin' wind sucks! I think we're due for some nice calm, warm days soon! (there's always certain spots on the river you can find zeh butt-air..!)

Later.
Old     (super_air)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-22-2007, 4:51 PM Reply   
Shawn- I talked to you up in the parking lot as you were loading your boat, I asked you questions about your new Expedition. Any how you had already put your turn tables away so I didn't get a chance to see them until the pictures showed up here, awesome set up you have and quite an imagination to put the turn tables on the boat like that.
Old     (eargasm)      Join Date: May 2007       05-22-2007, 5:00 PM Reply   
CAR- Thanks, Hey I do remember meetin you in the lot, didn't you say you had a Excursion.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-22-2007, 5:03 PM Reply   
If the Bonecrusher is throwing rollers out like that during a comp then its poor organisation on the events part rather than lack of ettique on Bonecrushers part IMO. If its just some guys free riding then that is BS IMO.
Old     (humboldtboarder)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-22-2007, 5:54 PM Reply   
Hey Shawn, here are all three pics I got of the rollers. If you want the full size pics, let me know, I'll email them to you.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (eargasm)      Join Date: May 2007       05-22-2007, 5:58 PM Reply   
Was up Nick J- Man talk about perfect timing Nick, where were you standing when you got those. Please email me those to jrsexcavating@comcast.net thanks...
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-22-2007, 6:03 PM Reply   
I’m not trying to start anything. Props to CIE for putting the spring ride together. Ill jut re-pete some of the feelings that friend that showed up to compete and hang out in the sound compition relayed to me.
My buddy showed up with 3 sick a$$ boats to be part of the event. He said when they launched and were waiting and holding onto the dock in the marina the rollers from the bone crusher whipping riders back into the dock was beating their boats so bad they pulled out of the marina to get away from the boats being beating against the docks and were circling just out side the marina looking 4 a spot to pull back in and tie up and become part of the event. He said Quote "All of a sudden this A hole in a wheel chair at the end of the dock is swearing at all of us to get out of the way because we are now blocking the path of the Bone crusher". My buddy said that after his comments and the drama with the rollers he had had enough and decided that he and his 3 boats loaded with friends to go some where else and hang out. I was bummed how it went down and how they decided not be a part of the event and understood his frustration. He said it pretty well when he said some wakeboarders just don’t give a F or care.
I to feel that some wakeboarders don’t respect boats
Like I do and that there are wake boarders that look at a boat like a tractor, Not ment to pimp out but to pull you from one end of the lake to the other. It’s hard to bring these 2 different types of people together. Some hard-core wake boarders might call boats and the people that own them like these posers and have no respect for them. That type of elitist attitude is one of the worst things in wakeboarding. Wakeboarding is about many things not just ridding a wakeboard.
Old     (humboldtboarder)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-22-2007, 6:08 PM Reply   
I was on the second floor balcony of the resort. We were sitting there drinking beer watching the boats getting bounced around by all the rollers, and then the bone crusher cruised by. My buddy was like "oh no, this is going to be bad." So I ran in the room and grabed my camera just in time. I'll send the pics in a bit.
Old    bocephus            05-22-2007, 6:11 PM Reply   
I agree with Grant, obviously...
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-22-2007, 6:17 PM Reply   
shawn, I bet your system would sound even nicer if you swapped out the numark with an allen and heath! :-)

Cool idea, I spin as well.
Old     (seanmcd)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-22-2007, 6:18 PM Reply   
Very well said Grant......Amen
Old     (lukeduke95)      Join Date: May 2002       05-22-2007, 6:20 PM Reply   
You can barely see my boat in the pic above. Mostly the grey bungy. As you can guess, the bungie did not last and my boat ended all but up on top of the dock at one point. At least there were 3 other bungys hanging on. I was sitting eating breakfast on the balcony with my girl when we saw the waves coming in. Luckily I have a closed bow and most of the water just slid off to the sides. My swim platform did not fare as well. Tore out a couple of the mounts into the teak.
Old     (lukeduke95)      Join Date: May 2002       05-22-2007, 6:27 PM Reply   
Hey Shawn you going to be on Folsom this weekend?

My buddy just picked up an X15 and we were going to meet up with him and havenet decided on Folsom, Berryessa, or the River.
Old     (humboldtboarder)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-22-2007, 6:27 PM Reply   
Luke, if I remember right, your nautique got slammed the hardest. I remember talking to my buddy about how it probably would have sunk if it was an open bow.
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-22-2007, 6:31 PM Reply   
It seems this thread is taking a different turn, let's try to keep things positive and not get into a wakeboarder vs. boatowner debate.

The main problem I see is the path of the waves. The setup at the marina has the boat docks on the outside of the curve. While the "bonecrusher" wakes were large it's the curve of the shoreline that really causes the problem. As boats go by on the curve their wakes converge and grow as they propagate towards the boat dock. The second problem is the wind that pushes the waves and increases their size. Understanding the physics of wave propagation, it would be fairly easy to set up a much more desireable boat path for the rider, the boat dock, and the spectators.

In future events I would also like to see a bouyline designating the entire lake in front the the pool to be a 5mph zone with the exception of the official tow boat and safety boat currently in use for the competition. Proper event signage viewable from the water would also be beneficial. A few times I saw rogue boats running through the event course. If I was the boarder I would feel safer if the control was kept a little tighter on general boating traffic. The bounching boats and docks also present a few safety issues.

I have organized 3 event tournaments and water ski shows in several different venue's. I would be happy to share my logistical event coordination talents to the cause if needed.

Again, props to the CIE crew for organizing the event and for the wakeboarders that draw the crowd.

Peace...

(Message edited by mikeski on May 22, 2007)
Old     (eargasm)      Join Date: May 2007       05-22-2007, 7:06 PM Reply   
Nick J- Thank You!
Tim- I actually use a Rane mixer, but didn't have it on hand @ time.
Luke- Yeh we'll probably be there Fri. night, Eargasm will come Sat. night to play in North Fork. I'll be ridin south fork on all white 07' Malibu 23Lsv Fri. night.
Mikeski- nicely said!!!!
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-22-2007, 7:12 PM Reply   
ahh makes sense, ttm56?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-22-2007, 7:20 PM Reply   
Yes I agree "Again, props to the CIE crew for organizing the event and for the wakeboarders that draw the crowd"
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-22-2007, 7:49 PM Reply   
Shawn, retarded boat man just retarded. It looks like an absolute blast and I'd love to throw down on that bad boy. Anyone hatin' on that boat is just jealous and in my opinion being a jerk! If it's not for you fine but don't jump a guy for his passion.

I bet if the pull boats would have been in those slips things would have been a little different. Any boater who would do that to another doesn't get it and doesn't belong in the boating community.