Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 27, 2007

Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       07-23-2007, 2:16 PM Reply   
So we don't get many days like this on weekends, and today we mostly had this shore all to ourselves. A few boats crowded us out but we just kept on it and they left. Campsites all along the shore got rocked by my buddies stereo from about 11-830, had a crowd all day. Some learned new tricks, others regained lost tricks, some are close(havent landed the frontroll yet...), some learned how, great time had by all! My boy justin and I got 5 runs in total on the day, it was epic for sure. Boat is an 03 Avalanche with stock ballast and a few ppl. Awesome riding went down by everyone, now for some pictures...
Me
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Phil/His boat
Upload
Upload
Adrian
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Chuck (2nd time ever, and on a roam!)
Upload
Upload
Upload
Tara, also 2nd time up, perfect form
Upload
Justin, sick presses on the roam
Upload
Upload
Upload
My dad in "his" boat haha
Upload
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       07-24-2007, 3:28 PM Reply   
bump for the guy with the thread wondering about NY riders... we ride!
Old     (wake175m5)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-25-2007, 9:33 AM Reply   
yo what lake do you ride on in ny we are on caz
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       07-25-2007, 12:17 PM Reply   
Im on lake delta, near rome NY. I have friends that go on Caz. Never really bothered going with them because they don't have a wake-boat... when do you guys go out? Im at school but will be home this weekend.

Duane

ps, forgot, We are having Gerry Nunn visit the monday/tuesday of the last week in august I think he is doing a morning and afternoon session each day, if you're interested I'll try to get some updates on true times etc

(Message edited by wakebordr11 on July 25, 2007)
Old     (wake175m5)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-25-2007, 1:19 PM Reply   
my boy is at school so if he comes home on the weekends we go but when hes home we try to go everyday. he is commin home tomaro and is home for the weekend so we will be goin, let me know if your interested. is gerry nunn going to lake delta? and is he visiting you personally or is it like a demo day?
who are your friends that ride at caz?
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       07-25-2007, 1:36 PM Reply   
They dont wakeboard I don't think, but I know the Fords... go to school with Lauren... Gerry Nunns thing is a demo day/ clinic, its like 100 bucks a session but it was pretty good last year. I might be around on delta, but depending... I might be interested because some of my crew isn't gonna be around, let me know.

Duane
Old     (wake175m5)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-25-2007, 5:34 PM Reply   
oh nice well we will be on caz all weekend and i just ordered the ronix ibex and its supposed to get here on sat so we are goin all out. we both live on east lake road so we will be there or on the water all weekend. send me an email if you want ill give you my number so we can go.
Old     (boarder33)      Join Date: Jan 2006       07-27-2007, 6:56 AM Reply   
Nice.. Let us know the next time you guys get a full day planned. We'll take the crew from Mahopac up there.
Old     (wake175m5)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-27-2007, 10:50 AM Reply   
bert you trying to get up to caz?