Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Collegiate Wakesports

Old     (lfwrider)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-30-2004, 2:41 PM Reply   
The Florida State wakeboard club is going to be starting up their weekly meetings again every monday at 8PM. They are at Hobbit Hogies, on the corner of Ocala and Pensacola. The first meeting is August 30th, and they will run every monday until late November. Everyone is welcome.
Old                08-31-2004, 1:33 PM Reply   
hows the club at FS serious or relaxed, and what are the riders like?
Old     (lfwrider)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-12-2004, 12:07 AM Reply   
FSU's wakeboard club is very relaxed. We have all skill levels on the team (from pro to people who are just learning to get up). It is a University sports club, so everyone who pays the dues is a member of the team.
Old                09-16-2004, 11:19 AM Reply   
nice hope to see you next year
Old                10-21-2004, 2:11 PM Reply   
hey Kyle do you have to attend FSU to join or can you be at TCC. I am a outlaw rider and would really love to meet wakeboarders in tallahassee. And if I can't join I would still love to go with you guys whenever you ride. I was also wondering if there is a place to keep boats for students or people in the area. I have VLX in jacksonville and would love to bring it down.
Old     (lfwrider)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-27-2004, 8:56 PM Reply   
mike, i sent you an e-mail, but the team is only for fsu students (insurance reasons). I live on the lake up here, you should come ride, I gave you my phone # in the e-mail. Later man.
Old                04-19-2005, 6:32 PM Reply   
Hey, im gonna be attending FSU starting this summer and i was wondering how often you guys get out on a lake and how i sign up?
Old     (joshmobley)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-19-2007, 10:30 AM Reply   
Hey guys, im transferring from NC State to FSU in the fall. Is the FSU Club competetive, I guess a better question is, I used to ride more when i was younger and haven't been out on the lake in awhile. I'm hoping to get out more this summer. Would I fit in with you guys, or is it for the more serious rider?
Old     (surfer6bt6)      Join Date: Feb 2004       01-22-2007, 1:27 PM Reply   
The club just got the boat fixed and started riding at the end of the last semester. The club has riders of all skill levels and is more about just having fun rather than being really competitive. If you have facebook join the group official FSU wakeboard club & team.
Old     (flashalexb)      Join Date: May 2004       04-09-2007, 9:02 PM Reply   
what kind of boat do ya'll ride behind here at the fsu wakeboard club and what are the dues.
Old     (goatroper222000)      Join Date: Dec 2006       06-23-2007, 2:10 PM Reply   
Hey yal'....im 15 on lake talquin and i really wanna ride with some folks better than me. now that its the summer and schools out, is there any chance maybe i could ride with yal or someone ride with me? i know its prolly not possible but just wanted to ask just in case...i would bring money for gas and things like that.
thanx,
josh