Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2004

Old    rogione            07-25-2004, 8:29 PM Reply   
Where are you riding guys???
Anyone have fine a reat spot to ride so far?
Old    gobiggrom54            07-25-2004, 8:44 PM Reply   
Hey, i ride in Quebec Canada but i know a couple lakes u could ride on back home. There's a lake in Brookfield Connecticut that's about 2 hours from the city and i think there are a few places on long island where u can wakeboard and i think the hamptons might even have wakeboarding if ur willing to drive all the way there. Anyway, do u have ur own boat or are you looking for a waterski center to go to?
Old    rogione            07-26-2004, 9:40 AM Reply   
I'm looking for a watersport center.
I tried few of them in NJ or Long Island but the water was really bumpy.
Old    gobiggrom54            07-26-2004, 6:21 PM Reply   
oh that sux, they really should open more watersports centers around Ny though, know what i mean?
Old    rogione            07-26-2004, 7:28 PM Reply   
Damn right...
Old     (columbiatch)      Join Date: Oct 2002       07-26-2004, 9:32 PM Reply   
I live in Manhattan and I'm looking for a ride. Anyone have a boat? Ooo, plus I work at Paragon which is the only store in NYC to sell wakeboards. The selection sucks though...a 2001 Trip 33.5 for $215??? Give me a break.
Old    rogione            07-27-2004, 6:18 AM Reply   
You can find some stuff at New York Pipe Dream... At least they have 2004 product.
The best is still on line
Old    lake_flo            07-29-2004, 6:20 AM Reply   
Check out the guys at Island Water Sports. Rumor has it that they are building a state of the art man made facility!!!
Old     (jklein)      Join Date: May 2001       07-29-2004, 9:21 AM Reply   
I think most of the boarders in NY ride in the sewers with the gators. Smooth water there.

Sorry, couldn't resist.