Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Website Feedback, Suggestions, Problems, Etc.

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       02-28-2010, 4:48 PM Reply   
I've brought over our makeshift Classifieds from the old discussion board. However, they will all be closed threads and you won't be able to add anything new to that section. You can follow the menu links above to find out new Classifieds, so use those from now on. I'm just leaving these in place for a month or two so that people can easily cut and past their ads if they want to.
Old     (dave23)      Join Date: Nov 2006       03-01-2010, 10:08 AM Reply   
Is there going to be a Want to buy section?
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       03-01-2010, 2:05 PM Reply   
Dave, I actually hadn't thought about that. Now that we have the new classifieds, I'm not sure what we're going to do. Maybe I can create a separate Classifieds section called Wanted to Buy. Let me give it some thought.
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-02-2010, 11:26 AM Reply   
I read the rules about posting on the classified section and am just making sure i understand correctly. I have a couple LF ropes that i bought to use myself but now need to get rid of them. My understanding is that since they are new i would need to pay $19 to post them. Is this correct, or is it ok to post these in the free classifieds.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       03-02-2010, 11:32 AM Reply   
Technically yes, but I'm not going to give you any grief for posting them in the free section. The problem is that reps and riders and other "sneaky" people were unloading new product via our Classifieds in an attempt to get free advertising, so I had to just make a rule against selling new stuff for free. Lame I know, but some people are lame. I might have to adjust the working on that. Thanks for the heads up.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-03-2010, 11:44 AM Reply   
I know it will make it cleaner, but I liked how on the previous WakeWorld people could ask questions, give feedback (good or bad). I know this will decrease uninterested buyers I just liked how it made WW's classifieds unique
Old     (dave23)      Join Date: Nov 2006       03-07-2010, 8:48 PM Reply   
I was looking through the classifieds today and noticed a problem. If you click on a image to make it bigger the nav bar(blue bar) overlaps the image.

Also in classifieds have you thought about breaking it down at all? Like with how you used to do boats(>5 years old & < 5 years old)?
Attached Images

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       03-07-2010, 10:56 PM Reply   
I've got that on my fix list. Good idea on the classifieds. I'll put that on the list too.
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-14-2010, 2:46 PM Reply   
wow what av visual shock, i havent visited in amointh or so and bam new look. Looks good so far dave,ill surf around and see how i like it.