Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (kamighazi)      Join Date: Nov 2008       07-20-2012, 1:04 PM Reply   
You think your rig is cool? not quite...

When your 2012 210 is your zodiac, thats how you know you're THE BOSS
(killin time on vimeo and ran accross this. )

from Shur Shunn on Vimeo.

Last edited by kamighazi; 07-20-2012 at 1:06 PM. Reason: embed issue
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       07-20-2012, 1:21 PM Reply   
OF COURSE when youre a MEGA BILLIONARE - your wake boat of choice is a NAUTIQUE.
ha - where you at troyD?
Old    TN22            07-20-2012, 1:25 PM Reply   
That's just bonkers
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-20-2012, 1:25 PM Reply   
I'm trying to figure out what the harness is attached to in the boat that can support its weight. Must have something fabricated into the stringer system from the cockpit. Very cool find.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       07-20-2012, 1:26 PM Reply   
^^^^ exactly what I was thinking. NOt sure why they arent using the lifting rings.
Old     (srock)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-20-2012, 1:30 PM Reply   
For the first 130 of the video I felt like I was watching my son being born.

The owner just posted on WW. Search: Do you think should I run my boat in salt water or will it kill my resale?
Old     (chillinoj)      Join Date: May 2009       07-20-2012, 1:35 PM Reply   
God that is just so ungodly rich I want to hate on them out of principal ... but it would just be embarrassing to hear their laughter from atop their money pile ...
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-20-2012, 1:40 PM Reply   
Rediculous setup for sure. What's crazy, is that when I saw that guy surfing, all I could think about is:
Attached Images

Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-20-2012, 1:40 PM Reply   
Sorry for the obscure saturday night live reference.
Old     (vkkovach)      Join Date: May 2012       07-20-2012, 1:42 PM Reply   
And I thought I was doing it right! That's a whole new level.
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            07-20-2012, 1:46 PM Reply   
I meant to say...hes a wise man going with the 210
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       07-20-2012, 1:48 PM Reply   
his PIMP points did drop a few when he surfed it though.
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       07-20-2012, 1:48 PM Reply   
All that to go wakesurfing. Ueughhhhhh. I hate my financial situation so bad.

This screams "rich dude kid's in the Mediterranean" but I am still jealous of this Euro*trashmaster.

Also tipping me off: the faux-hawk, the brandy-new boardshorts & rashguard.

And all that just to do some wakesurf slashes.

Shoot me.
Old     (wakeboy01)      Join Date: Apr 2009       07-20-2012, 2:47 PM Reply   
I thought it was going to be a joke where the line breaks... boat flips or nose dives... and you can watch it sink
Old     (seth)      Join Date: Sep 2002       07-20-2012, 3:44 PM Reply   
Why would you surf a 1' wave behind a boat when you could take your mega yacht to any of the best waves in the world?????????????????
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-20-2012, 3:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
Why would you surf a 1' wave behind a boat when you could take your mega yacht to any of the best waves in the world?????????????????
Fuel economy and ease of maneuvering. Throw fuel out the window with the mega rich I guess (although he was worried about salt water decreasing resale), but turning a huge boat around to pick up down riders is a pain. These are the two issues that keep me from boarding and surfing our 31' Sea Ray more often...
Old     (dbdb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-20-2012, 3:58 PM Reply   
I like it, and I'd like to think that if I had the means, I'd be doing the same thing.
Old     (dbdb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-20-2012, 4:00 PM Reply   
Matt,
I think Seth meant why not take the Mega Yacht to Hawaii (or where ever) and do some actual surfing
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-20-2012, 4:18 PM Reply   
If I had a yacht like that I would have a wake boat on it as well plus a fishing boat, a couple seadoo's, small offshore racer, a mini submarine, sailboards, paddleboards, regular surf boards, a hobie cat and a vault of money that I could scrooge mcduck in. Oh I would probably have a $hit load of fine chicks that like to party.
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            07-20-2012, 5:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
If I had a yacht like that I would have a wake boat on it as well plus a fishing boat, a couple seadoo's, small offshore racer, a mini submarine, sailboards, paddleboards, regular surf boards, a hobie cat and a vault of money that I could scrooge mcduck in. Oh I would probably have a $hit load of fine chicks that like to party.
Let me know when this happens! Im down to bring some fun aboard lol

Why cant you just fish off a G25 or MXZ 247?? Other fishing boat would take up room for more chicks or paddleboards
Old     (MattieK27)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-20-2012, 5:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbdb View Post
Matt,
I think Seth meant why not take the Mega Yacht to Hawaii (or where ever) and do some actual surfing
Yep, wow I read that one wrong.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-20-2012, 6:57 PM Reply   
Pfffffffffftttttttt

He obviously ain't a true baller because if he was he would own a Mastercraft. All that swagger and u can't put your tower up with the push of a button............shiat......... Low budget.......... Obviously a renter not an owner...... Bwahahahahaha
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       07-20-2012, 7:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Pfffffffffftttttttt

He obviously ain't a true baller because if he was he would own a Mastercraft. All that swagger and u can't put your tower up with the push of a button............shiat......... Low budget.......... Obviously a renter not an owner...... Bwahahahahaha
Very true...!
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       07-20-2012, 7:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by migs View Post
OF COURSE when youre a MEGA BILLIONARE - your wake boat of choice is a NAUTIQUE.
ha - where you at troyD?
You want on my hit list Migs? Ill rake you over the coals like CWB4Me and and Mhunter. I'll reduce your ego to an unyielding pile of emotional mush.

Fact is as a millionaire I also have a Nautique. A 210 to be exact. Put that in your 401K and save it!
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       07-20-2012, 7:24 PM Reply   
Hahahajahahagahaha funniest post on wakeworld^^

This whole forum has just turned into a giant sh*tstorm
Old     (TroyD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       07-20-2012, 8:54 PM Reply   
Migs your silence says more than your words ever could.

Fact is Nautique vs. Mastercraft is alot like BMW and Mercedes. Both good quality cars, costing about the same, with similar amounts of prestige. However, common knowledge is that Mercedes are for crusty old men and old broads with pampered long-haired cats, the kind of old trim that over-annunciate their words, use bedets, and wear silk pajamas to bed.

Much like cars, Nautiques are the Mercedes of the boat world, belonging to the garden party crowd who stroke their beards and lament trade tariffs and emancipation.

Mastercraft owners, like their BMW-owning counterparts, are fun-loving and cheeky, the life of any party, and can be found rain or shine swilling cheap hooch busting 360's and being generally shenaniganistic in their demeanor.

Your rich aunt won't even let you squeak out a fart in her stuffy Benz, your buddy with the M5 doesn't even get mad at you when you puke in his back seat.

Now whose Milkshake you want in your yard?
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       07-20-2012, 10:12 PM Reply   
TroyD - relax baller, it's a joke..
Smile -'you're going riding tomorrow aren't you?
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       07-20-2012, 11:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieK27 View Post
I'm trying to figure out what the harness is attached to in the boat that can support its weight. Must have something fabricated into the stringer system from the cockpit. Very cool find.
You guys aren't thinking forth dimensionally! When you're that uber rich you have David Copperfield on the payroll; living in your 210 bunker, waiting for you to buzz him anytime to then LEVITATE your Nautique down to sea level.
Old     (norwalkbeast)      Join Date: May 2011       07-22-2012, 6:38 PM Reply   
The owner is going to have to buy a bigger boat so that he can fit his new G25 in there! Lol
Old     (spencerwm)      Join Date: Feb 2009       07-23-2012, 8:29 AM Reply   
This is the Super Yacht, My-Palladium. We sent the ballast system and other parts for this 210. From my understanding a client wanted to use the boat for a week of surfing in Grand Cayman. Pretty crazy but when you run for the Presidency of Russia and own the NJ Nets this is a drop in the bucket. It is Mikhail Prokhorov pleasure boat.

http://www.asia-pacificboating.com/f...voss-palladium

Spencer
WakeMakers.com
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       07-23-2012, 10:17 AM Reply   
You guys are going about this all wrong. Instead of acting jealous we need to encourage him to come on here so we can befriend and go with.

I would give up a kidney to be able to go hang on that boat for a week/month/year.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       07-23-2012, 10:37 AM Reply   
Wow... That whole set up is insane.....
Old     (Dmac420sj)      Join Date: Mar 2012       07-23-2012, 11:02 AM Reply   
His sun glasses are rad!
Old     (Dmac420sj)      Join Date: Mar 2012       07-23-2012, 11:09 AM Reply   
After being a wake world for a couple of months I'm starting to realize there's hella tuffness going in on these threads! It's almost overwhelming and intimidating! Lmfao!!!TUFF!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-23-2012, 1:45 PM Reply   
We really need a sarcasm font. REALLY! People are so sensitive these days
Old     (gcombe)      Join Date: May 2007       07-25-2012, 10:17 AM Reply   
this will sound lame.. but I want to know what correct craft did to the floor and under side to make so it could hoist like that. the chicks and toys that is a given. but what sub structure is in that thing. he went down points wise for me... no hoes in the video. i mean really. if your a pimp player and you make this.. gotta have the hoe-ties.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-25-2012, 10:50 AM Reply   
Thats just how bosses do.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       07-25-2012, 11:56 AM Reply   
Speaking of BOSS:
Attached Images