Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 03, 2009

Old     (jdwake1)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-04-2009, 6:16 AM Reply   
So I ordered size 11 D3s from boardersmall and then they messed the order up and sent me size 11 PB Floyds and I'm wondering if anyone has ridden them because it really was a toss up in the first place which one I was going to choose. I ride 06 ultras which would be closer to that boot?
Old     (wakebrdr38)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-04-2009, 6:29 AM Reply   
floyds are gonna be a lot softer therefore more like the ultras which are super soft
Old    jonklein            03-04-2009, 6:52 AM Reply   
The white is sick & really clean looking. There's really no biggie between the two. PB's just a bit shorter then the D2's.. Plus you will be able to sheeeez out those grabs a more with the PB's.
Old     (jdwake1)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-04-2009, 6:56 AM Reply   
ya I think I'm just going to keep them I put it on just a sec ago and it looks awesome on the 09 reflex 137 and they feel great!!! thanks guys.
Old     (jdwake1)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-04-2009, 6:57 AM Reply   
By the way how do I mold these inserts to my feet?
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-04-2009, 7:04 AM Reply   
The PB's are marketed as less stiff, but I had a D2 on my right and a PB Floyd on my left, and the only difference was the height. D2 was taller by a bit, but actually seemed to flex a bit more side to side.
Old     (zachcopp)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-04-2009, 7:52 AM Reply   
How ironic. I ordered some 09 D3s from boardersmall and they sent me the 09 PB's. Im not too happy with how slow the return process is taking. Its been over 3 weeks since I ordered them and have yet to receive the correct bindings.
Old     (jdwake1)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-04-2009, 8:01 AM Reply   
Ya man I well I ordered size 11 d3s and they sent me size 10 d3s then I returned those which took around 3 weeks for them to give me size 11 PB floyds. I will never buy from them again...
Old     (jdwake1)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-04-2009, 8:02 AM Reply   
So how do I mold these liners!??!?!?
Old     (slowake)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-04-2009, 6:18 PM Reply   
Hold on Jon, you ordered the size 10 d3s and then called and tried to change the size after you tried the 10's on at a shop and they were too small. The order did not get changed before they had shipped out and then we sent them to your Mom's address on the order and you wanted to come to you at school. If we sent the wrong bindings I will get them changed out all you have to do is call us.

Zach, my guy in the warehouse did send you the wrong bindings and the 09 slingshot boxes are an abstract logo so I made sure that he has it straight for now. When we got the bindings we exchanged them the next day so I am not sure about the 3 weeks.

Like I said if there is a problem we will take care of it and if we make a mistake we will make it right, just call.
Old     (chrishopf)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-04-2009, 7:06 PM Reply   
Jon...

If I remember correctly, preheat your oven to 210 degrees and place your binding liners on a cooking tray for 10-12 minutes. After finished, quickly put liner back in boot slide in your foot and lace it up tight. Leave laced up and on feet for like 10-15 minutes or so and its like standing on pillows!!

CH
Old     (misteve)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-04-2009, 7:25 PM Reply   
I think it's a sign...
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       03-04-2009, 8:07 PM Reply   
All you pansies need to stop complaining BBB is the shiat and Tim is the man!!! Nothing but good things to say about the guys over at DWC Boardshop so quit your complaining and enjoy what you have!
Old     (eyekahn)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-05-2009, 7:14 AM Reply   
Wow what a toolish comment. If I paid 400 dollars for something it better be right. I dont think they need a person acting like you to promote their shop. If anything your comment makes me never want to buy from these people. Thumbs down.
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       03-05-2009, 7:36 AM Reply   
Dude, so they make mistakes, it is what it is, they will make it right. Everyone has great things to say about DWC boardshop except for maybe 2. Their customer service is great and the people there are great. they have worked with me with returns and everything in the past without any complains and issues. I didnt mean it to be a toolish comment, but to just bash a shop without the rest of the people knowing what really occured isnt cool. I apologize for my comment above, I did not mean it to sound the way it did even though it did. My apologies and just know that if you buy from them and they make a mistake -- they are human -- they will fix it.
Old     (zachcopp)      Join Date: Sep 2008       03-09-2009, 11:00 PM Reply   
Well I placed the order for my D3s on February 13 and it is now March 10 and still no sign. I do understand mistakes happen, but with the amount these cost it should all be quadruple checked before it leaves the warehouse IMO
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-10-2009, 7:48 AM Reply   
Zach, things in the process of being shipped do take time. Three weeks seems about right when you factor that it's essentially being sent three times, once to BBB and twice to you. Plus you have Tim Parsons, an OG in the sport out here, telling you that they made a mistake and have fixed it.