Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 03, 2009

Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-26-2009, 9:38 AM Reply   
I want to thank everyone who came out and supported our first event of the season. The volunteers made another great event. I have been going to Villa Lagos for many years and this was the biggest crowd that I have seen. Ridership was down but the spectatorship was up. I can't wait until the next stop on June 13th.
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-26-2009, 10:49 AM Reply   
Chuck...I had a great time for sure!! Lookin forward to the next one!
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-26-2009, 11:45 AM Reply   
Great time, your tour team had everything running so smooth. Saturday night was a blast. I will have pic's up later tonight. Linda I wasen't going to post a shot of you dancing but Chuck is making me do it
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-26-2009, 11:51 AM Reply   
Good times for sure. Good to see new and old faces again. Also the level of riding has shot threw the roof. I can't wait for the next one.

(Message edited by twakess on May 26, 2009)
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       05-26-2009, 12:11 PM Reply   
Thanks to Chuck and Linda for a GREAT weekend! Here are a few pic. I know Randy has tons of pics of the actual comp, as well as plenty of shots of the other activities.

One of Jimbo's first rail hits- His very first hit was a real hit. Randy has a pic.
Upload

Shawna Hoffman with a nice slide:
Upload

The crew dancing and having fun:
Upload

Mark Hoffman Sang a set for us. For those of you who don't know, Mark has an incredible voice and is pretty great on the guitar too.

Upload
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-26-2009, 12:59 PM Reply   
Here you go, Jimbo's first rail hit. Check out the bend in the rail, it's normally straight

Upload
Old     (ccryder)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-26-2009, 1:00 PM Reply   
Shawna looks a lot more relaxed than me on that rail. LOL

Lots of fun and some killer riding.
Old     (gherk)      Join Date: Aug 2001       05-26-2009, 7:03 PM Reply   
Dang Jim that looks like it could have been a lot worse. I did something similar at TSR a few weeks back but it was on a flat box. I don't think us old timers are supposed to hit rails. Give me a call if you want to hit it up.

Heal up Squid.

Thanks to everyone for making my first INT a special one. I'm looking forward to the next comp and have already pre-registered.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-26-2009, 11:58 PM Reply   
Great time..I was a little under the weather but had a blast.
See everybody in a couple weeks.

Randy thanks for setting up my camera.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-27-2009, 12:36 AM Reply   
man, looks like fun. i gotta make it out to an event this year.