Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old    quiksilverktm            03-12-2005, 10:39 AM Reply   
Are there any people in the Las Vegas area who wakebaord, because it seems like nobody here even knows what it is. =/ Im trying to find a couple of people to go riding with besides taking new people and teaching them how to ride for the first time.
Old     (midwesty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       03-12-2005, 8:12 PM Reply   
sheesh..do a search..we are EVERYWHERE
Old     (summerryder)      Join Date: Apr 2004       03-14-2005, 8:32 AM Reply   
Eric Monteleone, a former sales manager for both Stinger Wakeboards and Nirve Wakeboards runs a school on Lake Mead, just outside of Las Vegas. He is a great instructor and has a really good set-up with everything you'll need for a session out on the water. His number is 626-252-0479
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       03-14-2005, 10:41 AM Reply   
Sup Kyle,

I have a buddy that moved down there, hes a firfighter so hes got lots of free time ;)

He has a sanger and is a hella cool cat, his email should be cabordes@aol.com , it's still active, if it doesn't work e-mail me direct wiht your phone # and I will get in touch with him through someone, hope that helps...

-=peace=-
Lzy
Old     (tige_n_it)      Join Date: Nov 2004       03-14-2005, 6:04 PM Reply   
Been out for the last 4 weekends with the family trying to learn this new sport. Its addicting! Would be nice to do a boys trip (no wife and kids to slow you down) to get some tips. We should set something up. I usually launch out of Calville with my 24 Tige.
Old     (midwesty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       03-14-2005, 11:07 PM Reply   
mike...sent you a few emails..get back to me...i sent one and it was sent back
Old     (jinxton)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-15-2005, 8:36 AM Reply   
Drop me an email, always looking to ride in the mornings
Scott
Old    xtremrider            03-15-2005, 10:25 AM Reply   
I live in Los Angeles but i am in vegas all the time, if you are looking for a rider buddy on weekends and are supplying a boat i am up for it.
Old     (tige_n_it)      Join Date: Nov 2004       03-15-2005, 3:27 PM Reply   
We might head out on the 25,26,27 to Echo Bay. Were either camping in the camp grounds there or across the lake and beach it. We had plans to go to Parker, but I guess the water is real muddy still. Drop on by for a beer, ski, camp? The more the merryier.
Old     (tige_n_it)      Join Date: Nov 2004       03-15-2005, 3:28 PM Reply   
We might head out on the 25,26,27 to Echo Bay. Were either camping in the camp grounds there or across the lake and beach it. We had plans to go to Parker, but I guess the water is real muddy still. Drop on by for a beer, ski, camp? The more the merrier.