Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 21, 2006

Old    aboehm            03-13-2006, 3:21 PM Reply   
My wife and I are looking for an affordable v-drive that is good for both recreational skiing and wake-boarding. We like what we've seen from the Moomba LSV, especially the price. Any thoughts and opinions on this boat would be appreciated? For those of you that purhcased this boat in the past, how much did it cost, and how much room did you feel you had to negotiate? Much appreciated-AB
Old    aboehm            03-13-2006, 4:45 PM Reply   
Anybody know anything about the 06 LSV'S?
Old     (smokedog2)      Join Date: Dec 2004       03-13-2006, 5:17 PM Reply   
This may have been thrashed too often to generate a response.

Check out the Moomba web page, do a search on it and here.

The Moomba for 06 is a new bigger design this year. I have an 05, I like it - a lot (92 hours last year). The dealer is important.

Try to get a boat show deal if it not too late.

SD2

Old    aboehm            03-13-2006, 5:42 PM Reply   
Thanks Jeff.
Old     (entrustclothing)      Join Date: Jul 2005       03-14-2006, 9:05 AM Reply   
the 06 lsv is amazing! i demoed it and loved it, i was gonna buy one until they gave me a deal i couldn't refuse on an xlv :-) and honestly i would have been more than happy with the lsv, i mean who really needs a 23' boat?

you can get a fully loaded, i mean fully loaded lsv for about $40k

compare that to an x1, you will be paying $50k for all that and getting a much smaller boat, the new lsv is 21.5' and very roomy
Old    aboehm            03-14-2006, 2:08 PM Reply   
Great, thanks for the info. Fully loaded for 40K, what is that on the MSRP side? They are asking around 44K. You think I have some room there? Thanks again-AB
Old     (insuranceman)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-14-2006, 2:11 PM Reply   
Aaron, that seems a little high. Hopefully some others will chime in on what they payed. I know Dan bought one of the first ones and he payed less than that.

I would say 10% off of their asking price would be about right.

Good luck and it is a really nice boat.
Old     (future)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-14-2006, 4:28 PM Reply   
fully loaded about 42 but that is with everything and I love it it's perfect and i couldnt be happier
Old    aboehm            03-14-2006, 7:39 PM Reply   
Thanks for the input guys. This helps me a lot.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-16-2006, 7:04 PM Reply   
Just to clarify, Dan got a killer deal on his Boat for sure an i've seen it and it's sweet, but remember Oregon has no sales tax.
Old    ryan__lea            03-19-2006, 11:13 PM Reply   
Not sure where youare at but Island Marine in Corona California is where I bought my LSV, around 34k with everything...check them out at www.islandmarine.net
Old     (future)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-19-2006, 11:20 PM Reply   
please list what you mean by everything?
Old     (hcaggie22)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-20-2006, 7:33 AM Reply   
i have an 05 lsv best boat for the money, i also got a really good deal after the dealer accidentally sold a used lsv after we had asked him to hold it aaron what city do you live in?? Rinker's Boat World in Houston, TX is a great dealer with good prices.
Old     (lsv_doc)      Join Date: Jun 2003       03-20-2006, 8:49 AM Reply   
I bought mine at Island marine in Carona, ca and spent a little over 30K. It is a great boat for beginner and intermediate wakeboarding. If you are california based call Steve Jones.