Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (norcalmalibu)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-19-2014, 11:43 AM Reply   
looking for opinions if I did this correct before I do the other side. I'm heading to the lake next weekend so don't really want to mess with it on the water =)

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/...ight/?p=701989

See link.

thanks WW!
Old     (jdhart73)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-19-2014, 11:49 AM Reply   
I cannot make sense of those pictures but the piggy back set up is very simple. You take the fitting coming out of your factory hard tank and replace with a 90 degree fitting then route that hose into the bottom input on your bag with a straight fitting for filling with overflow from factory hard tank. You then take one or two of the inputs on top of your bag and 90 degree fittings, connect this hose to where your original thru hull overflow to the side of the boat went.
Old     (jasonwm)      Join Date: Mar 2009       04-19-2014, 1:59 PM Reply   
Check my reply on TMC, if you need help today feel free to text me, my number is in the other thread.
Old     (cedarcreek216V)      Join Date: Aug 2011       04-19-2014, 9:19 PM Reply   
I had a couple bags piggy backed in my 210 and think I collapsed one of my hard tanks today when draining. Is that possible if a vent line was installed? With the times fill and drain it makes it a little difficult to know when everything is full and empty. I just have to listen to the pump change sounds.