Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old    ridenourdm            02-02-2004, 8:32 PM Reply   
I have a Mastercraft X5, which has rear ballast. I have been experiancing problems were the bag will not fill, and in fact does not even sound like the pump is turning on. Now the issue is when I switch it to evacuate the water, it does turn on. So basically it will push out but not intake the water. Any ideas before I pay some god awfull amount of dough to find out it was a smiple at home fix problem? Thanks
Old     (rodeo)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-03-2004, 8:27 PM Reply   
sounds like possibly a switch problem. Pull the swith out and leave it plugged up. Take a test light(bought at any auto parts store), attach the clip end to the ground terminal on the switch, then touch the probe end to either terminal, work the switch. the test light should light up. If it does the switch is working, If not then the switch isn't. be sure to check both other terminals, one for fill the other to evacuate.
Old    dbay_rider            02-03-2004, 9:32 PM Reply   
Doug.....
Sounds like the problem is the fact that you own a Mastercraft...Hmmm have you considered trading it in??? Maybe upgrading to a Bayliner?? I believe that is a standard option on *********es..Ooops I mean crap...Ooops I mean craft.. Just giving you a bad time Doug are you going to go with the racks from Proflight? I told Steve we have to make sure his tower was installed correctly when he gets it put on. You know for safety sake. Are you up for a ride?
Old    ridenourdm            02-03-2004, 9:59 PM Reply   
Dick (short for Richard)
Wether its a Mastercraft, bayliner, or the lemon Brad got stuck with (Natique, just k/d Brad) you know the beats are still bumpin harder than most..hahahahaha hey had a good time at the show, and yes I went with Steve today and he bought the tower, finally! And yes your damn right im down for a ride, any ideas on were to get a good but fair priced dry suit? Lets get together soon! and no more 1 pound burgers from Frudruckers, im still crapin twice a day! peace
Old    ridenourdm            02-03-2004, 10:01 PM Reply   
Shawne,
Thanks for the tip, maybe if I get get Richards dead a$$ off the computer and help me we can get this problem solved.. Thanks again!
Old    dbay_rider            02-03-2004, 10:28 PM Reply   
I havent found a good dry suit for less than $380 Tracy boat sales and Larson Marine both have the Oneil. I asked Steve if he should have put the tower on the boat when he is just going to trade it in, in a few weeks. He didnt like the comment so much. Give me a call and we will get everyone together even Frodo for a BBQ and talk about Shasta
Old    ridenourdm            02-04-2004, 3:14 PM Reply   
Richard, Sounds like the plan..bbq my place ill bring the food/beer and you bring the women! dont tell my wife i said that..hahahahaha I go back to work tommorow and on for the next four, lets shoot for nect week
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       02-04-2004, 3:20 PM Reply   
Richard, Hit the boat show. They're selling the Boost suits for 330.00