Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 07, 2006

Old     (lyle)      Join Date: May 2004       01-26-2006, 12:43 PM Reply   
I am lookin at going with the new Zeus', but I was wondering about what kind of warrenty the CWB's have. I had some byerly's and Hyperlites Warrents is freakin awesome, Just was wondering about CWB's since the new hinge tech is out. Love the idea, just dont want em to tear up and leave me hanging
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       01-26-2006, 12:47 PM Reply   
I have had to deal with CWB's warranty department twice and both times it was a good turnout. I have an older pair of Torq's that I just keep going back to, and I have ripped the overlays twice, I called CWB, they asked me if I thought I could put the new overlays on, and they sent me new overlays free of charge. No questions asked and I had originally bought them off of eBay. BTW, the new overlays were designed differently and they haven't torn in two seasons
Old    pate            01-26-2006, 1:13 PM Reply   
I had the same great experience as Stephen. CWB stood behind their product. I have the 05 Boss..
Old     (pcoak)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-26-2006, 10:38 PM Reply   
THe best I tore my Zeus's after a year of riding , they gave me new one's . your fine great co.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       01-27-2006, 12:26 AM Reply   
http://ridecwb.com/2006/index.php?mod=ridersupport&id_pag=3

Everything you need to know. First of all the new Zeus is super burly and is a sick boot. I doubt it will prematurely break! Second, C-Dub stands by their work & will take care of you for a many years. Recently I called and had a pair of '03 Vibe parts shipped. No questions asked.
Old    tcboarder            01-27-2006, 12:07 PM Reply   
Its really funny how great most of the wakeboard companys are with there warrentys, In most other sports its so hard to get something warrantyed, My little brother got a new motocross helmet from a mail order company for christmas and the paint on the visor was chipping off before he even used it and we called fox and they told us because we dident buy it from fox direct we had to send it back to where we got it from and deal with them, but they had no more of that style helmet so we didnet want to do that, so fox told us we could buy a new visor and that they couldnet just send us a new one, it took talking to 3 supervisors and a threat to just send it back to that mail order and buy another troy lee designs helmet insted of the fox one just to send us a 15 doller visor.
Well a long story short i love wakeboarding and its great that the companys stand behind there products so well.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-27-2006, 1:08 PM Reply   
Well Kevin, there really is no reason why a wakeboard/binding should break in a season. You are paying $400 the equipment, the least the companies can do is stand behind their products. I finally got the zeus 06 and they are very impressive. I hope that if they do break, CWB will replace them because they are the best bindings I have ever owned.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       01-27-2006, 2:09 PM Reply   
What's cool is that if they do break in the next few years you will still be covered. Leo, you are right they shouldn't break, shoulda woulda coulda, it's good to know the companies have got our backs when the unforeseeable happens.
Old     (dr_inc)      Join Date: Mar 2005       01-27-2006, 5:55 PM Reply   
cwb bindings have a limited lifetime warranty

and come out to the p town boat show im here right now working it ( hahah ) CWB booth come on by and check it out

bindings are cheap here
Old     (proho)      Join Date: Aug 2005       01-27-2006, 9:45 PM Reply   
doing what we do $#it is bound to break. it happens in skateboarding, surfing, and snowboarding. id like to see you ask a surf shaper to replace a board cuz it broke or a skate manufacturer. has anyone ever heard of a pair of bindings that doesnt break or a board that cannot be broken (hyperlite says their new boots wont break... ooookay.) wakeboard bindings are going above and beyond what they should by replacing parts for free,(but dont tell the big corps that ;) )
Old     (cowdoc13)      Join Date: Aug 2003       01-29-2006, 9:09 AM Reply   
I have had parts break on a couple of different brands of bindings. CWB has been awesome to deal with when I had problems with their bindings. Amanda in their customer service department rocks. I have had nothing but fast courteous service when I have dealt with her. I recently had problems with the padding on a set of bindings. I had them back 14 days from the day I shipped them. They even replaced some thing I did not even know needed to be replaced. Granted it is the "off season" for wakeboarding, but I still felt that was very fast when it took 5 days for UPS to get the bindings from my home to CWB. Based on my experience, CWB has been excellent in repairing my bindings or shipping me the parts needed so I could repair them myself. They are tops in my book based on my experiences.