Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2005

Old     (wakebrdrnc)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-08-2005, 6:49 AM Reply   
I know there have been posts about this but I was to lazy to search. Mine tore across the back above the warning label. I was just wondering where others had torn.
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       08-08-2005, 10:30 AM Reply   
yeah, both of mine are tearing right there.
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       08-08-2005, 11:10 AM Reply   
same here... and a little near the corner right there, dont think it effects em now, will deal with it later in season
Old     (wakebrdrnc)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-08-2005, 11:34 AM Reply   
I have a new pair on the way. The shop I got them from helped me out and ordered them for me. They should be here tomorrow.
Old    wakeboarder408            08-08-2005, 9:52 PM Reply   
I just bought me a pair of the Transit LE 2 weeks ago and had to bring them back twice cuz the first pair the right binding was making my 2 smallest toes numb after like 10 minutes of riding. Brought it back and they gave me a brand new pair and rode on them the next day and found out there was a tear on the inside, right binding on the overlay by my big toe. It seems that the overlay wasnt inserted all the way in and tighten so it came apart and ripped. Brought it back again and they gave me a new pair again and i rode them and they are perfect this time.
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       08-08-2005, 10:16 PM Reply   
Right on Mark.

I'm just gonna ride mine until they break, then I'll try and get '06's.
Old    davemcadams            08-09-2005, 10:02 AM Reply   
Did you get your replacements Shane? You gonna ride Thursday?
Old     (wakebrdrnc)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-09-2005, 10:35 AM Reply   
Dave they are supposed to be in today or tomorrow. Either way I still have the torn ones so I will be riding.