Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       10-03-2010, 12:54 PM Reply   
at tampa. switch

from Absher Films on Vimeo.

Old     (Tloud)      Join Date: Aug 2010       10-03-2010, 3:45 PM Reply   
haha funny
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       10-03-2010, 4:23 PM Reply   
Nice... It's all about the good times!
Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-03-2010, 5:13 PM Reply   
I don't know how good of a trend this is. Someone is going to get anally raped by a exposed screw one day
Old     (boomshot)      Join Date: Jan 2008       10-04-2010, 4:53 AM Reply   
This helps me take cableplay more seriously.

I mean hey, if you're going to go out and play pretend wakeboarder, at least have some fun with it.

More 'toeside-edge-only' railslide videos! That makes me take cableplay more seriously too.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       10-04-2010, 7:12 AM Reply   
ouch
Old     (captain_vilfo)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-04-2010, 7:46 AM Reply   
sooo legit
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       10-04-2010, 8:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle_L View Post
I don't know how good of a trend this is. Someone is going to get anally raped by a exposed screw one day
kyle I can assure you that all through the years ive been ridin/buttslidin anywhere in the world, the parks always made sure that theres no screws stickin out. its called maintenance
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       10-04-2010, 8:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomshot View Post
This helps me take cableplay more seriously.

I mean hey, if you're going to go out and play pretend wakeboarder, at least have some fun with it.

More 'toeside-edge-only' railslide videos! That makes me take cableplay more seriously too.
and what about tricks that you can do on the cable but wont ever have enough time or tension to do on the boat ? is that still pretending ? and what about nicky d ? he started on cable 2. is he a pretender u think ?
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-04-2010, 2:04 PM Reply   
handle pass AND an ole.... waiting for the osmosis.
Old     (cheesydog)      Join Date: Mar 2009       10-04-2010, 5:29 PM Reply   
norbi responding to Truth is like responding to a 2 year old throwing a tantrum, it only gives him the attention he so obviously craves

Seriously Truth when are you going to throw up a vid of yourself doing some "real" wakeboarding. Would love to see that
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       10-05-2010, 6:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesydog View Post
norbi responding to Truth is like responding to a 2 year old throwing a tantrum, it only gives him the attention he so obviously craves

Seriously Truth when are you going to throw up a vid of yourself doing some "real" wakeboarding. Would love to see that
haha and that is the TRUTH
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       10-05-2010, 8:49 PM Reply   
I learned "pretend" raleys off a kicker on a System 2.0 once. They felt legit.
Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-06-2010, 2:54 AM Reply   
We took out a pretty good sized screw that was sticking up out of the dancefloor a couple of months ago. Two kids got their boards shredded. And by we I mean proses and dickey, I just watched for sheer entertainment value lol.
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       10-06-2010, 5:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye7708 View Post
I learned "pretend" raleys off a kicker on a System 2.0 once. They felt legit.
sick keep doing them and when you feel confident enough try it off the flats and then you should be able to do em on cable too;]
Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       10-07-2010, 3:49 AM Reply   
yeah f the truth. super dick...
Old     (jtnz)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-10-2010, 8:30 PM Reply   
Yep nothing like finishing up a set and finding a screw still buried in the edge of your board (or someone else's haha)

Sure was glad it was stuck in the board and not stuck in me.