Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       04-04-2012, 12:29 PM Reply   
I am needing to find out as much as possible about an individual. What is the best way to go about obtaining as much info as possible. I'm looking for detailed information like: past addresses, criminal backgroung, marriage history, detailed divorce records (i.e. settlement figures), etc.

Basically all I have is a name and an age. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            04-04-2012, 12:45 PM Reply   
Pretty easy. Google is ur friend. Ive uncovered so much info on a few spending a few short hours
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-04-2012, 1:17 PM Reply   
Tie him down and pour water over his face.
Old    sperbet            04-04-2012, 1:18 PM Reply   
www.pipl.com
Old     (Tucker_McElroy)      Join Date: Mar 2012       04-04-2012, 2:58 PM Reply   
Google will not identify a single person versus someone else that has that exact same name. If you do a search on me, using my real name, you will come up with everything from guy in a pop band, a famous water polo player, to a full blown two time child molester. A private detective is pretty cheap though. Many of the reports that you can buy are on the internet are inaccurate.
Old     (Shooter)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-04-2012, 8:26 PM Reply   
It depends on what kind of information you want to find...Financial? Criminal? Address & Work history?

Name & DOB is a good start unless it's a common name. Knowing the city your subject lives or place of work will help you search. Google, Zabasearch & Zillow is a good start...Facebook is also great if he or she has a unlocked profile.
Old     (hunter660)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-04-2012, 8:56 PM Reply   
You thinking of becoming a PI in your spare time?
Old     (irishrider92)      Join Date: Jun 2009       04-05-2012, 2:33 AM Reply   
If you google their name and location you could get better results
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       04-05-2012, 7:31 AM Reply   
Past addresses are fairly easy, marriage/divorce records can usually be found on county websites...but need to know that info (what county) to begin with. Criminal can be tough, but get the person’s social security number and you can get almost anything you want. You may not want to say, but what is the purpose of the search? This info helps in determining where you wanna start. I routinely perform fraud investigations for work and I typically use ex law enforcement as contractors. One phone call and I can find out where you used your CC last…lol. With fraud cases against our company (employees) we have a lot more wiggle room as far as what we can obtain. But be warned it’s a very fine line on the legalities of the area you’re looking in. If your serious about it, a PI is prolly the way to go.
Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       04-05-2012, 7:34 AM Reply   
I'm after financial, criminal and marriage records. I'd really like to see divorce settlement records. I have the name, workplace and I know the neighborhood of the city the person lives. Google won't give me what I am after. Marriage and divorce records are public, I just need to find out where they are I guess?
Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       04-05-2012, 7:35 AM Reply   
The purpose is to protect a family member who is involved with this individual.
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            04-05-2012, 9:58 AM Reply   
Anyone interested in getting a copy of your divorce record can do so by contacting their local vital statistics office. Records can be obtained by filling out a form in person, through the mail or over the Internet and a small fee may be applied for the record.
Searches
Many states and counties have put their vital statistic records online, and these records can easily be obtained for a fee. Other organizations and directories also offer an online search service for divorce records.
Old     (wakecumberland)      Join Date: Oct 2007       04-05-2012, 11:14 AM Reply   
The trick is, you have to know where the divorce was filed. I dont have that info.
Old     (TerryR)      Join Date: Aug 2010       04-05-2012, 1:35 PM Reply   
pay someone. a PI pays to have access to data bases like TLO that give very complete checks with a couple of inquiries. The info availible to them includes all the things you want and also includes bank account balances.
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       04-10-2012, 6:16 AM Reply   
I would try the county the person ( the petitioner of the divorce) currently lives in. then try the county where the two people got married. if you haven't already.