Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (khunter)      Join Date: Jul 2009       07-08-2009, 2:37 PM Reply   
I have a Liquid Force Diva right now, this is my second year riding. I love the way that the new Liquid Force Luna's look, but does anyone have any suggestions as to which board I should be riding? The Diva is the only board that I have ever rode so I don't really have anything to compare it to.
Old    wakejjboard12            07-08-2009, 3:16 PM Reply   
I don't know if you meant you like the graphics on the luna or the shape/rocker etc. but NEVER EVER by a board based on graphics.

That being said these boards are pretty different. The Diva has a continuous rocker and the Luna a three stage.

My advice would be to stay with a rocker line you are comfortable on. But the best way to know for sure is demo.
Old     (khunter)      Join Date: Jul 2009       07-09-2009, 7:06 AM Reply   
I like the graphics on the Luna but like you said, I hate to buy a board just based on that. I am going to have to ride on some boards before I buy I guess.
Old     (stxr_racer)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-09-2009, 11:02 PM Reply   
Check out the LF Melissa..
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/195511/710232.html?1246227377
Old     (bridox)      Join Date: Dec 2008       07-10-2009, 3:56 AM Reply   
i bought a board and bindings nased on looks and i really regret it!! dont make my mistake :-O
x
Old     (ckast)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-10-2009, 6:26 PM Reply   
I just got the LF Melissa. That was me in the link that Bevan posted. I took it out the other day and loved it. It is a great board. I, too that I would get the board that I thought was the coolest looking, but I ended up with a board that has a spider on it. But I love it! You really should check it out. The bindings are great as well. I am new too and have recently researched every board and binding out there so let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.
Old     (megsswm)      Join Date: Jul 2009       07-13-2009, 2:06 PM Reply   
Kim I am in the same "boat"....I am new to wakeboarding this season and have only ridden on an O'Brien beginner board that a few of us shared while we learned the basics. I want to get my own board but really don't know where to start....I a 5'6 and 165lbs( and hopefully dropping)...does anyone have any suggestions for a board and bindings that would work for a few seasons while I get through the intermediate stage?