Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (Ryan23)      Join Date: Oct 2015       06-01-2016, 12:36 AM Reply   
Just got a new boat and am starting a new job. Gonna be working weekends. Any one out there ride Naci on the weekdays and wanna take some sets behind a G? I mostly wakeboard but enjoy surfing as well.
Old     (t0nyv831)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-13-2016, 3:38 PM Reply   
Ryan, check out lake Nacimiento Wakeboard and Watersports Community on Facebook. There are a few people that ride all summer weekdays and weekends. Tell em Tony sent you.

GL,

Tony
Old     (seth)      Join Date: Sep 2002       06-14-2016, 8:59 AM Reply   
Ryan im in Santa Barbara and have every other Friday off and could probably take a week day off here and there with a little notice. I just sold my 01 SAN.
Seth 805-801-0273
My good buddy Shawn Wilson works at VS Marine and has a black/red vlx. I know he has Monday's off and he knows everybody that rides Naci. Hit him up at VS and tell him I sent you.
Old     (BombWake)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-29-2016, 10:28 PM Reply   
My fiancé and I live by Lake Nacimiento, we're on the water almost every Sunday year round and have seen the new G on the lake a few times in the last month. We are pretty much down to ride anytime we're not at work so shoot me a text sometime and we'll meet up for a few sessions! We mostly wakeboard but enjoy wakesurfing too. - Trian G. 602-323-6191