Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (MikeV253)      Join Date: Sep 2011       08-31-2012, 11:03 AM Reply   
I know the season is coming to an end for us. Just recently graduated and moved back home in Federal Way. Looking for a pull and a new crew to ride with. Will compensate for gas money and a good time. Down to make the drive up north/south or where just looking to go ride.
Old     (hawk22)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-03-2012, 9:11 PM Reply   
its way north, but we will be riding on Wednesdayfrom around 10-3 Lake Whatcom (Bellingham) if you wanna drive up you are welcome to ride. plannin for some wake and surf
Old     (MikeV253)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-04-2012, 11:06 AM Reply   
jeremy thanks for the offer. bellingham is just a little to far north tho for me. Have a good set
Old     (hawk22)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-04-2012, 11:33 AM Reply   
cool. will let you know if we are ever down that way. My cousin actually lives in Federal, says he remembers you. He is actually coming up tomorrow to ride that is why I decided to throw it out there. He will probably be coming up to ride through the fall too so if you ever want to ride up with him I'm sure he'd take a rider. My cousin is Todd Yost if you remember that name.
Old     (MikeV253)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-04-2012, 10:18 PM Reply   
name sounds familiar but cant put a face on it. But yeah let me know if you guys are ever down south. Would love to go ride.
Old     (bnswan)      Join Date: Jun 2011       09-08-2012, 2:08 AM Reply   
Live in seatac usually ride lk washington mid week. Will be out of town for a few months but if I get back early I'll be bustin out the wet suits in october, November ?
Old     (MikeV253)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-10-2012, 12:28 AM Reply   
ben- let me know if you guys ever need an extra. would love to go!
Old     (my_malibu)      Join Date: Feb 2008       09-26-2012, 10:22 PM Reply   
drop a line ride until it freezes.
Either on Tapps , American , or Sammamish