Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-31-2007, 7:41 PM Reply   
NO ONE CARES....ENOUGH ALREADY....THE END
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-31-2007, 7:59 PM Reply   
Ummm, wouldnt u like to kno if a product is continuesly breaking or becoming cracked?????

P.S a post saying stop posting something is just plan stupid.

(Message edited by Mjfan23 on May 31, 2007)
Old     (clay_fraley)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-31-2007, 8:15 PM Reply   
I agree with kyle, I dont even ride a ONE and its starting to get on my nerves, I break boards but I dont start a new thread everytime I do!
and Im not disin on anyone that has posted a new thread every time they break one, but I still agree that this should be the end of it
Old     (rvh3)      Join Date: Jul 2003       05-31-2007, 8:28 PM Reply   
This is a first. I'm on Eric's side. Information on a potentionally defective product is productive. I definately don't agree with all of Eric's hoops opinions.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-31-2007, 8:29 PM Reply   
you guys know that you don't have to click on them, right?

Old     (cwb_fooguitarlz)      Join Date: Nov 2006       05-31-2007, 8:30 PM Reply   
go Joe!
Old     (zuka666)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-31-2007, 8:30 PM Reply   
.........Umali, it's an addiction
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-31-2007, 8:42 PM Reply   
if those friggin boards would stop cracking maybe people would stop posting.
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-31-2007, 8:46 PM Reply   
this is wakeboarding, boards break. I ride a one and have slidden it to hell put it through the ringer behind the boat and kickers and it has held up pretty well compared to the other boards I have had over the past few years (all premiers). That guy must have gotten too excited when he first got it and decided to put on the board and jump around his house with it or decided to ride down his stair case.

(Message edited by lfxstar on May 31, 2007)
Old     (ispair)      Join Date: May 2006       05-31-2007, 8:57 PM Reply   
Why are you so sensitive? Are you getting paid by Ronix, and this negative feedback is effecting your paycheck? If they break more frequently than most boards, then thats a problem and should be addressed. If nobody complains about a bad product it will remain just that (a bad product).
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-31-2007, 9:02 PM Reply   
Brad, no one has every said they were a bad product. Everyone knows that they just started making the boards and yes, there will be problems. No one that has EVER started a product line without a problem. Ron1x is no different.
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-31-2007, 9:11 PM Reply   
Brad, there of people on this board that are breaking boards of all different kinds and they don't come on here and make a new post about it. Why can't they put it in an existing thread? What is the difference between someone breaking their board on a backroll or a butterslide...well...besides the guy admitting he broke his board on a butterslide There is no problem with him saying that he broke his board but when there is a new post already up about a broken ronix, just put it in the existing post.
Old     (csparks13)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-31-2007, 9:17 PM Reply   
Why should he have to put it in an existing thread? Its not like were going to run out of space on this site for new threads. Like Joe said you don't have to look at them.
Old     (dnp33)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-31-2007, 9:26 PM Reply   
we should settle his and just say, every time someone breaks a board ITS MANDATORY TO POST ABOUT IT
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-31-2007, 9:30 PM Reply   
David, I like your idea. Better yet!!! How about we post about our boats when it breaks down? So all can bash the boat and say how much it sucks.
Old     (jpk)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-31-2007, 9:34 PM Reply   
On the other thread no one answered my question as to why it was OK to have a bajillion posts about torn Liquid Force bindings last year, but it's not OK to have a bajillion posts about bindings popping off of broken Ronix boards this year.
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-31-2007, 9:38 PM Reply   
JPK, they all have warranties and we all know there is a problem with them. Be that Ronix or rider errors. Ronix is backing their product and if there would be a problem there, then we would all like to know but we all are smart enough to know that Ronix is doing their best to make sure their clients are happy.

In short, we are tired of seeing that there are problems. Take it up with Ronix, not this board. Thanks
Old     (jmv)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-31-2007, 10:33 PM Reply   
I like to hear people posts about products that fail on them, not about things that they abuse and break. I bought a pair of Watsons bindings even though there were lots of posts about em ripping; my are still fine and even if they do rip I'll send em back to Liquid Force. But at least I knew what I was getting into.

All these discussions will only force companies like Ronix to improve on their products (pretty impressive for a company that just started).
Old     (borka)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-01-2007, 12:56 AM Reply   
haha! Nice thread! I also dont understanding why people so like ronix?
Old     (mucktoerider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-01-2007, 4:47 AM Reply   
Boris....for the same reason you like your hyperlite premier....it works for them....hello!
Old     (borka)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-01-2007, 5:18 AM Reply   
-yes, i likes, i just saw here too many posts about ronix. But anyway - any innovations like a ronix its a cool.
Old     (hal2814)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-01-2007, 5:53 AM Reply   
For what it's worth, I care. I think the board/binding break threads are interesting, especially for newer and/or redesigned boards/bindings. I do prefer the poster actually talk to the manufacturer or their board shop first so we can see how the response is handled as well.

"JPK, they all have warranties and we all know there is a problem with them."

Having a good warranty is nice. Not ever needing your warranty is nicer.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-01-2007, 6:08 AM Reply   
Two years ago Hyperlite bindings last year CWB boards, this year Ronix. Feedback on failure's is valuable to those who chose to take note. This board isn't just for praise it's also used to communicate when a product has issues. If you don't like reading about broken Ronix board failures then skip these posts.
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-01-2007, 6:22 AM Reply   
But when you have 100's of these, don't you think that there is enough attention being brought to the product? I do and from the looks of this, many other are sharing the same thoughts.

Dante: Yes, never using your warranty is nicer but you have the satisfaction of knowing that you have one.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-01-2007, 6:31 AM Reply   
Why are you trying to control a public forum? Really, skip it and get on with your life. It is getting old, but everyone whining about it is getting even older and pathetic. Just let people do what they want, it's not hurting you.
Old     (mucktoerider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-01-2007, 6:32 AM Reply   
I think what some people are trying to say. Yes they have an issue with the one model consistantly. Unless it is a new issue, then why post it. What it sounds and looks like is......."Pick on the new guy (Ron1x) he is an easy target" Where others have stated and most board shops that carry a large variety (for instance....Action Water Sports in Michigan) will tell you they have seen all makes and models break. Even CWB platty's. when you drop that kind of dough on a board and it breaks...yhea it would be an upset. But it will be replaced, regardless. So no worries.
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-01-2007, 6:38 AM Reply   
^^^^ Nicely put scott
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-01-2007, 6:58 AM Reply   
What? Ronix boards crack?

Thanks for the info.
Old     (hal2814)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-01-2007, 7:16 AM Reply   
"What it sounds and looks like is......."Pick on the new guy (Ron1x) he is an easy target""

Yeah like we picked on that "new guy" CWB and their bindings last year or when we picked on "new guy" Hyprelite when the early Roams has a tendency to break. Newness has nothing to do with it but sometimes I do think seeing one post about a particular board/binding breaking can have a snowball effect where others are more likely to bring it up than they would be if it were some other board/binding.
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       06-01-2007, 7:17 AM Reply   
lol at J-rod.
Old     (wakeboardlasvegas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-01-2007, 7:24 AM Reply   
Cat fight!!!
Old     (ronnyboy27)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-01-2007, 7:35 AM Reply   
Joe - Hello my name is Ron and I'm a WW aholic. I can't help myself.

Post what you want if other don't like it who cares.
Old     (swami)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-01-2007, 8:08 AM Reply   
What we need is an official sticy "Ronix One Cracks" thread.. that way there is only one to look at (or not to look at) LOL (/slight sarcasm)

Are the cracks covered under warranty? Just curious.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-01-2007, 8:12 AM Reply   
Swami (swami) on Friday, June 01, 2007 - 8:08 am:

What we need is an official sticy "Ronix One Cracks" thread..

....Now that was funny....
Old     (fumanchoo)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-01-2007, 8:29 AM Reply   
I heard all Cali Lakes are Cracked??????
Old     (mucktoerider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-01-2007, 8:31 AM Reply   
Actually Swami...you are exactly right. Just one thread is needed. But should we put one up for Hyperlite, CWB, Gator,Liquid Force. Maybe Dave needs to add a damaged section to the discussion board. so this discussion page doesn't have all this clutter or repeats. Just a thought. Save confrontation too. could call it the B!t@h board. This rethoric reminds of the debates for Ford vs Chevy vs Dodge vs Toyota. Just silly...just be thankful you can wakeboard and spend a wonderful day with family and or friends. I don't like the fact my Frontier board is made in China...But it floats and rides very nice. You don't see me making a big deal that it was made in china. Great edging, pop is perfect I could go on and on. But works for me, might not be true for another rider.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-01-2007, 8:45 AM Reply   
"I agree with kyle, I dont even ride a ONE and its starting to get on my nerves, I break boards but I dont start a new thread everytime I do!"

Do you crack boards after owning it for a month? I think people would like to know if these boards are gonna break after a few weeks.
Old     (dlwsrider)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-01-2007, 8:58 AM Reply   
Leo, the guy that wrote that is a CWB team rider, and he does break boards frequently.
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-01-2007, 8:59 AM Reply   
leo, but there are probably close to 10 threads with this info. The probably bought the board knowing that it might crack. Actually, we all buy boards hoping that they don't crack. Last year it was CWB binding, the year before that might have been LF... Enough is enough. The threads in this section is about wakeboarding not about "by one cracked" Not trying to be an arse....
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-01-2007, 9:02 AM Reply   
....annoying to the regulars here maybe.

Remember, not everyone spends every bit of their free time on wakeworld. So you're going to have the less frequent visitors and newbies posting things than seem like beaten-to-death topics to us. So, if the threads like "my Ronix One Cracked" bother you......

IGNORE THEM!
Old     (ronnyboy27)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-01-2007, 9:12 AM Reply   
J-Rod - there are people that don't check WW half a dozen times a day? I thought that that is what my boss paid me for to make sure ww was okay all day. LOL
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-01-2007, 10:01 AM Reply   
Too much drama I'm going riding in 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2... see ya

Upload
Old    bocephus            06-01-2007, 10:19 AM Reply   
Just a couple questions...

1) Ronix isn't exactly new is it? Paul has been making wakeboards since the beginning of of time, right??

2) Is Ronix being manufactured by companies that Paul used previously?

3) Didn't he just take most of the talent from the other companies and bring them over to Ronix?

4) Why does everyone keep referring Ronix as a new company? Yes, it's a new brand name, but aren't all the players still the same?

Yes, all those questions are basically the same. Ronix should know how to build a wakeboard, they have been doing it for a very long time. Are they trying to build them cheaper to increase profits? Did they get a bad batch of materials? Did the quality control guy have a bad week?
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-01-2007, 10:28 AM Reply   
^^^ Okay, then start the class action lawsuit then and see where you go with it.

Does anyone post about their boat when it breaks down? They just get it fixed under warranty. Right? Then why would someone want to do it with a $500 (appx) board and not the $65K boat???? Just don't understand.

(Message edited by dabell on June 01, 2007)
Old     (ronnyboy27)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-01-2007, 10:30 AM Reply   
Bocephus - good questions. I've been thinking that it may have something to do with making them so lite. Isn't the one really lite wieght?
Old     (mucktoerider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-01-2007, 10:34 AM Reply   
Good points Bocephus! I think I was referring to "new" in sense as the name. And they are on their own as a company as opposed to corporate backing funds. But your right with the same talent and such. Even Ashley who use to be the admin for Hyperlite is at Ronix now. I think they are serious players for sure. They have Mapple riding their ski brand Radar. As for same manufacturers for the boards...that is a good question that I wouldn't mind knowing the answer. I know that Hyperlite, CWB, JStar and O'Brien use the same manufacturer..they are owned by the same parent company: http://www.playmaker.com.tw/playmaker.html Check it out, I think you will be surprised.
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       06-01-2007, 10:38 AM Reply   
Bocephus I agree with you 100%.
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-01-2007, 10:40 AM Reply   
Bocephus, while I agree with you about Ronix not really being "new". I think its inherent with every board company's boards to crack even more given the directions bindings are going as well as progression.

Ronix's new bindings (as well as other companies) are getting tighter and tighter. Meaning they will not release your foot in a crash. To me it seems like something has to give, whether its your body, the binding or the board. Most cracked ronix's I have seen pics of had cracks right around the inserts which makes logical sense to me. Regardless of the issue though, every board cracks, breaks etc.

I would also like to mention that our great sport of wakeboarding has progressed quite a bit on the amature level. It is not abnormal to see a weekend warrior throwing inverts these days, as such boards are now being pushed harder by a larger population than in the past. Add to that the fact that more and more people are adding a bunch of weight to their boats for an even bigger wake/more air and it seems obvious that equipment will fail. I have personally seen a CWB get broken by a rider not going huge. Regardless of who breaks what, I dont think a thread is required to tell the world about your cracked board, REGARDLESS OF BRAND, unless all other avenues of warranty replacement have been exhausted and you are looking for advice/help.

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO CRY AND COMPLAIN ABOUT A BROKEN PIECE OF EQUIPMENT SHOULD ONLY DO SO AFTER ALL OTHER OPTIONS FOR WARRANTY REPLACEMENT HAVE BEEN EXHAUSTED. DONT BAD MOUTH A COMPANY UNTIL YOU HAVE SPOKEN WITH THEM AND TRIED TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE!!!!
Old     (ronnyboy27)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-01-2007, 10:41 AM Reply   
that just means that they are produced by the same manufacturer. They are different companies. If Archer owns LF and Hyperlite why wouldn't they be made by the same company. You would think he would get a better deal that way.
Old     (mucktoerider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-01-2007, 10:48 AM Reply   
Liquid Force and Hyperlite are not owned by the same company. Look back at the list again. Liquid force, Ronix, Gator and Slingshot are not a conglomerant. but you are right, they are different companies. But one would have to think...when it comes to the foreign made stuff...they go down the same assembly line. Now CWB High end boards are made in Washington. And Hyperlite Imperial is too. I think you are going to see high end..signature boards return to the U.S.A for production. Especially Hyperlite. I know some pro shop managers were disappointed when HL went over seas and were less enthused about selling their product.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-01-2007, 10:53 AM Reply   
Post what you want when you want to on whatever freaking subject you want to. Am I sick of hearing about Ronix Ones? YES! But what is getting worse is the attitude of some of you who seem to think you own and control what subjects go on wakeworld. They aren't badmouthing a company, they're telling what happened, just as people do with their boats, houses, weekends etc. YOU don't have to click the subject, skip it. You don't have to stand up for Ronix, they're fine on their own. There's obviously people here who have stated they like to hear of problematic product, so quit trying to control this place and let people be. Ronix is doing okay, they're selling boards, taking care of customers, they have an experienced workforce as Bocephus intelligently pointed out. Quit babysitting this board for them.
Old     (neller0414)      Join Date: May 2007       06-01-2007, 10:56 AM Reply   
i wanna go buy a ronix now to see if i can break itUpload

(Message edited by neller0414 on June 01, 2007)
Old     (mucktoerider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-01-2007, 11:00 AM Reply   
Someone needs a hug!
Old     (neller0414)      Join Date: May 2007       06-01-2007, 11:01 AM Reply   
this whole situation would be like saying your dog died from kidney failure, then be sworn to secrecy by your friends that have dogs!

and if you dont get that joke, then you dont watch, read, or listen to enough news and shame on youUpload
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-01-2007, 11:08 AM Reply   
Scott ever since butting heads with you I have mad respect for your posts. Very well thought out and informative. So hopefully you can help me clarify things. When Ronix was being born, didn't they promote not being the "big" corporate company, and being a US company and all that. So if they are manufacturing overseas (which seems very smart at this time), why did they market themselves the way they did? I know in my industry a lot of the major competitors share manufacturers, some even buying the same product. That is normal to me. But to market yourself as the "different" and more real company only to do the same as others does not seem like a good long term business decision, if not a non-ethical decision. Your thoughts and opinions?
Old     (neller0414)      Join Date: May 2007       06-01-2007, 11:11 AM Reply   
heres how i would break it...if the pics upload correctly this time (sorry for the bad quality, i converted them to GIF cuz this site seems to like gifs better than jpg)

takeoff...
Upload

mid rotation...
Upload

WTF wheres my landing? OUCH! maybe broken board there...?!?
Upload
Old     (neller0414)      Join Date: May 2007       06-01-2007, 11:17 AM Reply   
a-dub...its like armada snow skis (i sold snow stuff for like 6 years), they are the first "twin tip only" brand made by freestyle riders for freestyle riders, but atomic manufactured the skis for them...and wilson owns atomic! its all about the $$$$, that's why there arent hand built sports equipment around unless its high dollar for customer and a special niche brand. take for example Moots bikes...5g's buys you a frame and you can go watch it get made at the shop in colorado, but how much better are you gonna ride on it than a trek fuel?
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       06-01-2007, 11:21 AM Reply   
Scott you are wrong bro, the same company owns Hype,Liquid,Cwb,Obrien,J-star, but that dosent mean they all get there product manufactured by the same company and the link you posted does not do all the manufacturing for the companies, just some of them and they dont manufacture the full lineup of the companies listed.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-01-2007, 11:30 AM Reply   
Ahhhh but would both bikes crack and be covered under warranty?

I get that thought, and you can't really trust marketing, I even understand why they market themselves this way because it's a great way to gather loyal customers. I don't get why these loyal customers haven't noticed that things really aren't different, or why the company would put itself in such a light. Is gathering an initial group of customers that follow you for your stated intentions worth losing dedicated customers who lose respect for the company once research is done.
Old     (mucktoerider)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-01-2007, 11:31 AM Reply   
ADUB.....I know they were promoting the small company slant. As for the U.S. company...not sure. Never heard that. knew from the get go that it was overseas. I had dealers tell me made in washinton yada yada yada. So I went to the source and called them. I was skeptical about quality...some stuff is monitored closely over seas and some...well you know! So some good and some bad...thus the One board...maybe only singled out to early production boards...not sure. I don't know if Ronix, Gator etc. etc use the same foreign manufactuer. I would have to think CWB, Hyperlite, O'Brien use the same foreign manufacture for money sense. Since they are under the same umbrella. Still different companies in the sense of style, design, and maybe even materials and location of office and management. But I would not doubt the foreign goods are under the same roof being produced together. For example, Liquid Force is made in United Emirates (spell). So not china. All boots are made in China....including high end CWB goods. I think the marketing to be the "different" company was the innovation in shape, design and the ownership (the riders). Not necessarily where their stuff is made. That is just my guess.
Old     (neller0414)      Join Date: May 2007       06-01-2007, 11:45 AM Reply   
a-dub you are exactly right. i do some work for joe rocket motorcycle gear, and they make joe rocket for sportbikes, and then power trip for cruisers. basically, cruiser's wont wear sportbike gear, and vice versa. not only that, but when joe rocket started making cruiser gear they wouldnt dare sell it under the rocket badging, because if a die hard sportbike rider saw a guy on a harley wearing joe rocket, he would not wanna wear rocket again. hence, the beginning of a new name brand, all within the same company. although i do believe they may use different leather suppliers etc. for each though too since sportbike leather is usually thicker due to generally higher speeds than cruisers.
Old     (timmy)      Join Date: Jul 2001       06-01-2007, 12:18 PM Reply   
I know that I won't buy a ronix, knowing that it could break the first few times I am on it. Therefore, these posts are very useful to me.

Keep them coming folks.
Old     (jason_ssr)      Join Date: Apr 2001       06-01-2007, 3:14 PM Reply   
Everyone knows what these posts are really for. They are bait to get personally massaged by the company in public view. They are opportunists. Companies come on here and publically go the extra mile when they wouldnt under normal circumstances. Its good PR, and the only way to get your case out there is to post here first.

Thats the downside of companies getting on forums like this and doing their good work in the public eye. It invites every person with a dinged board or sad story to make a thread in hopes that they are showered with upgraded boards and product for their 15 min of fame.

Boards break.

I broke my ONE board while fighting terrorists, may I have another?
Old     (jcv)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-01-2007, 5:54 PM Reply   
Great point, Jason. At one time, I thought about making a thread specifically about all the problems my roommate and I have had with LF (it's in the double digits now), but stopped myself for just that reason. I didn't want to be another crybaby that got my way because LF wanted to save themselves from a black eye. We contacted LF directly, didn't get the answers we were looking for, so now we'll never buy from them again. And that's the end of it; no bitching necessary, and I sincerely doubt LF is sweating losing two consumers, even with as many products as we purchased between us.

P.S. I am frickin' in love with my Covin. And no, I didn't buy it because it was Ronix; I bought it because I wanted a continuous shape, LF is out of the question, CWB doesn't offer a good continuous other than the Marius, and I loved the 3DS the one time I tried it, but wanted something a little lighter that sits higher on the water (plus I got my Covin brand new for $290). If it breaks, you won't get a thread from me; just a phone call directly to Ronix asking them to ship my new board ASAP.
Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-01-2007, 6:10 PM Reply   
"just a phone call directly to Ronix asking them to ship my new board ASAP."

They will tell you to contact your dealer. Wakeside is handling the replacement of my ONE, quickly might I add. Supposed to be here on Tuesday. Eight day turnaround from the time I broke my board.
Old     (jcv)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-01-2007, 6:34 PM Reply   
Aaron, sweet. That's good to know...just in case and all.
Old     (jetpilotz)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-01-2007, 6:40 PM Reply   
I'm not sure where you guys are posting from, but here in America we can post whatever we want to.
Old     (jcv)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-01-2007, 7:28 PM Reply   
Post whatever you want, but don't hide behind the "I'm just trying to inform the general public" crap. Most (not all) of the posters just want to see what Ronix can do for them. I can't even count the number of times someone on WW has come on here posting how upset they are with some company, only to have the company own up and help the dude out (which they probably still would have done without being called out), leaving the consumer embarrassed for being such an ass. Some of the others don't even own a Ronix to begin with but feel the need to pile on just to create stupid threads like this...which is...sad.
Old     (xaggie)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-01-2007, 10:44 PM Reply   
I agree Andy! If I want to bitch about my ONE breaking who am I going to do it to? My Employees? The guy who delivers my mail? No, I'm going to come to WW, where people about (Ta Da) WAKEBOARDS... Then I'm going bitch till I don't feel like typing anymore. If you don't want to hear about it STAY OUT OF THE THREAD. Now I'm not saying I would really do that but I'm not going to whine about people whining.
Refer to all A-dub's posts.
Old     (anodyne)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-02-2007, 12:13 AM Reply   
Hey girls. This is wakeboarding. Stop making such a big deal about all this.
Old    sealyon.net            06-02-2007, 12:54 PM Reply   
If you bought a one and it broke and no one told you their's broke until after your's broke you would be mad that no one told you. lighten up.
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       06-02-2007, 1:08 PM Reply   
The most important thing about all this is that RONIX is warranting the broken boards, so its all good, if you buy a Ronix and it breaks they will give you a new board,as long as it has not been on sliders.