Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Other Water Sports > Hydrofoiling

Old                04-30-2004, 5:10 AM Reply   
I just do not understand how you can spend that much, then I rode it, and now I'm a fool. HOpe to get it this week. Before I rode it I swore people who spent their money on it were crazy!
Old                04-30-2004, 8:47 AM Reply   
Hehehehe, I douibt I'll ever do that.

But, it is time to polish the foil. Hope to get it out next week.
Old                05-20-2004, 5:09 AM Reply   
You should have tried the Airchair V38. I rode a LEX at the mini-FL Flyin and then rode the V38. Both rode very similar. Very different from my Stealth. I can't afford either, but now have an 04 front wing for the Stealth, and have it pretty much dialed-in now. I think the V38 AC will be $2000 cheaper than the LEX and you should see what it can do!
Old                05-20-2004, 7:29 AM Reply   
Another thing 'Greg' that you should take into consideration, the 'V38' that everyone has ridden wont be the one that will come off the production line, according to Wolley. Geno's foil has Billet wings, the one that will be mass produced is said to be using Cast wings. Big Difference!
Old     (bill_airjunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-08-2004, 2:08 PM Reply   
.... or the V in V38 stands for Vaporware. ;)
Old     (magic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-08-2004, 4:00 PM Reply   
Who let Bill in? Get back to the hydrofoil yahoo group and flooding my hotmail account!
Old     (bill_airjunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-08-2004, 4:14 PM Reply   
Ha! I thought that was what Hotmail accounts were all about!

So you have time to ride now that your a homeowner?!
Old     (magic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-08-2004, 9:47 PM Reply   
too busy training for Ironman Canada with the g/f. Plus the weather has been nasty on the weekends.