Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-24-2011, 1:41 PM Reply   
Ok so I have been pretty much single for about 6 years. Have dated tons of women but haven't really ever been that attracted to anyone. About 6 weeks ago I meet this gal online, we chat for a while and talk on the phone then we meet for lunch. She is really cute athletic even find out we go to the same church (Big Church Just Never Saw Her) Anyway since then we have text and chatted on the phone almost everyday. We have been out at least 8-10 times have had a lot of fun together.

Friday night we took a drive after a really nice dinner and ended up making out for about an hour. Nothing crazy. SO here is my question, I don't want to be the biotch in this relationship, but I have no idea if we are together or still gonna see other people? I know I sound pathetic but when i kind of started talking about it she kind of laughed it off and changed the subject. So I just figured i wouldnt bring it up any more. This gal is cute, super funny great personality and has a rockem sockem body. So do I just continue to go out and have fun and say nothing?