Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 10, 2007

Old     (wakebrdmom)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-22-2007, 9:34 PM Reply   
We can not thank you enough for all the pulls this week. It has been great practice for the kids for WWA Worlds this weekend. Stacy, thank you for loaning your hubby out for his mad driving skills, and your beautiful Supra 22SSV. Gary, I hope you will be ready for Masters next year. We look forward to spending the weekend with both of you.

Linda
Justin, Chad, Blake and Josh & Alex too
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-22-2007, 9:36 PM Reply   
"Gary, I hope you will be ready for Masters next year" Theres a pepsi challenge for you. Here's a deal, if you decide to do it I will come up and ride with you.
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       08-22-2007, 9:57 PM Reply   
Thanks Gary from Josh and the Twelkers! It's great to be able to go into worlds having ridden behind the tournament boat. We do appreciate it.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-23-2007, 8:02 AM Reply   
Thanks Gary.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-23-2007, 1:38 PM Reply   
Thanks Gary..... I'm not sure what for, but I'm sure I'll think of something.

Don't have too much fun at Worlds... I hate you guys. I wish I was going. Dam scheduling conflicts. He, he, he...
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-23-2007, 1:38 PM Reply   
BTW... somebody try to keep Jarrod and Billy out of prison. Sadly, I think I'm the voice of reason when we go on trips and that's not saying much.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-23-2007, 2:33 PM Reply   
Ahhh...poor Evan has to race a BWM around a track all weekend. I feel real bad for ya.

I'll try to avoid the behind-the-bar brawls this year!
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       08-23-2007, 2:55 PM Reply   
Wow you're all welcome. I am not sure for what but any time I am more than glad to give any of you a ride. The Payton's, Twelkers, Scagliotti's, and the CIE boys are some of the greatest peeps around. Best reason to love wakeboarding is getting to spend time with people like them.

I will be ready for masters for sure, make sure your ready Ralph I am going to hold you to it.

Well we are here at Worlds and heading for the action, should be a great time.

Evan if Tonis and J-Rod get arrested then lots of us will need to be bailed out. Have your phone on to raise bail.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-23-2007, 4:06 PM Reply   
ha,ha,ha.... I'll keep that in mind.