Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-16-2010, 1:58 PM Reply   
Anybody know where I can find some wakeboard lessons in Tennessee? I'm located in Murfreesboro but I'm willing to travel.
Old     (austin_the_wakeboard_man)      Join Date: Jun 2008       08-16-2010, 2:02 PM Reply   
How advanced of a rider are you, what do you want 2 learn?
Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-16-2010, 2:23 PM Reply   
Backroll and tantrum are my only inverts. I would like to learn maybe a front roll or scarcrow. I can do hs 3's and 5's. Still can't get consistent with ts 3's. Just really looking to learn another invert and get mor consistent with the ones I have. Also learn some different 3's.
Old     (austin_the_wakeboard_man)      Join Date: Jun 2008       08-16-2010, 3:11 PM Reply   
I actualy do give lessons 2 people of your skill in TN i live in Rogersville TN im not sure how far away that is i could meet you in knoxville 2 ride is about the farthest i can drive my number is 423-754-2327 if you would be interested in working something out give me a call my name is austin
Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-16-2010, 3:22 PM Reply   
Would you have a boat in Knox?
Old     (austin_the_wakeboard_man)      Join Date: Jun 2008       08-16-2010, 3:31 PM Reply   
i could probly bring my boat down there i have a 2002 x-star but its a hour and a half tow for me if you was wanting all day lessons i would do that
Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-16-2010, 3:35 PM Reply   
How much would you charge for an all day lesson? If you don't mind me asking what skill level rider are you?
Old     (austin_the_wakeboard_man)      Join Date: Jun 2008       08-16-2010, 3:45 PM Reply   
that is fine i have some 360s some 540s TSbackroll HSbackroll Frontroll Scarecrow Tantrum Tantrum2Fakie TSroll2revert working on my first few mobes and a little more cant think of them all lol i would supply everything boat gas lessons snacks drinks and all that for 300 thats for 6 hours bring as many people as you like and i will ballest the boat if you want it